Turbo Air M3R47-4 M3 Series 52" Solid Half Door Reach In Refrigerator
- Self-cleaning condenser system helps prevent service calls
- Stainless steel front, sides, and top with stainless steel interior floor
- Ergonomically designed swing doors
- Six heavy-duty, polyurethane-coated wire shelves
- High-density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- 1/4 hp top-mounted compressor
- Digital temperature controls
- Turbo Cool feature drops temperature quickly
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a Call Before Delivery within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your large item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. While the agents will bring the items into the location of your choice, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered, such as installation of casters, shelves, or other accessories. Small items will not be unpackaged individually; they will be set in place and debris and packaging material will not be removed.
Turbo Air Refrigeration
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Turbo Air G8F1800101 Gray Coated Wire Shelf - 23 1/2" x 23 1/8"
Turbo Air 30265H0100 Equivalent 2 1/2" Swivel Stem Caster
Turbo Air 30265H0200 Equivalent 2 1/2" Swivel Stem Caster with Brake
Turbo Air P993200800 Gray Refrigeration Shelf Clip
Turbo Air TSP-2224 Half Size Bun Rack - 7 Pan Capacity
Turbo Air's self-cleaning condensers remove dust buildup daily to extend the life of your unit while increasing its efficiency for peak performance. Best of all, you won't have to pay a technician to do it anymore!
A majority of refrigeration service calls derive from dirty condenser coils. Thanks to the revolutionary self cleaning condenser from Turbo Air, you can cut back on cumbersome maintenance repairs and save money in the long run!
|Turbo Air Refrigeration M3R47-4 Specs|
|Width||51 3/4 Inches|
|Depth||32 3/4 Inches|
|Interior Width||47 3/4 Inches|
|Interior Depth||26 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Height||60 5/8 Inches|
|Capacity||42.1 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Top Mounted|
|Construction||All Stainless Steel|
Self Cleaning Condenser
|Number of Doors||4|
|Number of Shelves||6|
|Temperature Range||33 - 38 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I use the top of my unit for storage?
- Nothing should be stored on top of your unit. Typically, top mount refrigerators and freezers do not have an actual top. If you’re looking for extra storage space, we recommend choosing a bottom mount unit.
- I haven’t heard of R290, R600a, or R513a refrigerant before. What is it?
- R290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) is an HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerant. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- My unit has an “-N” or “-N6” at the end of it, what does that mean?
- -N means that the unit is R290, and -N6 means the unit is R600. The function of the unit is the same, this will mainly affect serviceability.
- How do I know which Turbo Air unit I will receive?
- Depending on your location, you may receive a model slightly different from what is shown, and specs may vary. For example, you may see “N” or “N6” at the end of the model number. To confirm which unit you will receive, please contact one of our customer solutions specialists.
- Does free shipping apply to this Turbo Air item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Turbo Air Refrigeration M3R47-4 Details
For the best in refrigerated food preservation, choose this Turbo Air M3R47-4 M3 Series 52" solid half door reach in refrigerator. Designed with a rugged stainless steel front, sides, and top, this unit is built for the rigors of daily commercial use. It also features a stainless steel floor to ensure further durability and ease of cleaning. For convenient storage and organization of all your refrigerated ingredients, this unit comes with six heavy-duty, polyethylene-coated wire shelves. Additionally, its half door design saves energy since you only need to open one door at a time.
This unit also features Turbo Air's revolutionary self-cleaning condenser system, which automatically cleans the condenser by moving a rotating brush up and down across its surface 2-3 times per day. Not only does this process eliminate the need for your employees to manually clean the condenser every few weeks, but it prevents dust from building up on the coils. In turn, this reduces the stress on the compressor and the risk of it breaking down, resulting in fewer maintenance calls and higher overall energy efficiency.
For precise temperature monitoring and adjustment, this model boasts digital temperature controls. With a temperature range from 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit, products will stay fresh longer thanks to the precision level of adjustment and monitoring. The crystal-clear LED display is easy to read even from across the kitchen, and lets you keep an eye on temperatures. For rapid cooldown of products, this refrigerator also features a Turbo Cool mode, where the condenser runs continuously to pull down the temperature more quickly.
The 1/4 hp top-mounted compressor along with the unit's high-density, foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation help maintain food-safe temperatures. For easy mobility throughout your food service facility, a set of 4" swivel casters is included. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
Width: 51 3/4"
Depth: 32 3/4"
Width: 47 3/4"
Depth: 26 1/2"
Height: 60 5/8"
Capacity: 42.1 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Turbo Air Refrigeration M3R47-4
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Warranty does not apply to, and Turbo Air is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside of the United States and Canada. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible. For units, the manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address.
Other Products from this Line
Turbo Air M3R19-1 M3 Series 25" Solid Door Reach In Refrigerator
Turbo Air M3R24-1 M3 Series 29" Solid Door Reach In Refrigerator
Turbo Air M3R24-2 M3 Series 29" Solid Half Door Reach In Refrigerator
Turbo Air M3R47-2 M3 Series 52" Solid Door Reach In Refrigerator
Turbo Air M3R72-3 M3 Series 78" Solid Door Reach In Refrigerator
Turbo Air M3R72-6 M3 Series 78" Solid Half Door Reach In Refrigerator
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register