Turbo Air ER47-2-N E-Line 52" Solid 2 Door Reach-In Refrigerator
- Aluminum exterior and stainless steel interior guarantee cleanliness and long-term durability
- Hot gas condensate system resists corrosion and improves operational efficiency
- Includes 6 heavy-duty, polyethylene-coated wire shelves that are adjustable
- Bright LED interior lighting allows for easy viewing of contents
- Uses R-290 refrigerant; 115V; 1/4+ hp
Turbo Air Refrigeration
|Turbo Air Refrigeration ER47-2-N Specs|
|Width||51 3/4 Inches|
|Depth||30 3/4 Inches|
|Interior Width||47 3/4 Inches|
|Interior Depth||24 5/8 Inches|
|Interior Height||54 1/4 Inches|
|Capacity||42 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Top Mounted|
|Construction||Stainless Steel and Galvanized Steel|
|Number of Doors||2|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I use the top of my unit for storage?
- Nothing should be stored on top of your unit. Typically, top mount refrigerators and freezers do not have an actual top. If you’re looking for extra storage space, we recommend choosing a bottom mount unit.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- My unit has an “-N” or “-N6” at the end of it, what does that mean?
- -N means that the unit is R290, and -N6 means the unit is R600. The function of the unit is the same, this will mainly affect serviceability.
- Does free shipping apply to this Turbo Air item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
Turbo Air Refrigeration ER47-2-N Details
Store produce, meat, and various ingredients in this Turbo Air ER47-2-N E-Line 52" 2 solid door reach-in refrigerator! Whether you're storing vegetables, desserts, or meat, this reach-in refrigerator is perfect for your restaurant, cafe, cafeteria, or other commercial kitchen thanks to 42 cu. ft. of interior space. With its top-mounted 1/4+ hp compressor system, this refrigerator will run more efficiently and maintain cooler interior temperatures.
The top-mounted design also keeps the compressor away from dust and grime that settles near the floor, which improves its cleanliness and reduces the need for maintenance. Additionally, its hot gas condensate system has been specially treated to resist corrosion, which reduces the likelihood of leaks while improving operational efficiency. It runs on R-290 refrigerant, which is an environmentally responsible option that has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3.
Inside, you'll easily see the contents of this unit thanks to ultra-bright LED lighting. It comes with six adjustable, heavy-duty shelves coated in polyethylene to ensure durability and reliability when storing various products for commercial applications. The refrigerator has a largely aluminum exterior with a galvanized steel top, back, and bottom, while the inside primarily consists of stainless steel with aluminum inside walls and door liners. The result is a robust unit that can handle continuous use while also remaining easy to clean.
It can maintain cold temperatures between 33 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit, as the entire cabinet structure and solid doors are foamed-in-place using high-density, CFC-free polyurethane insulation. It's equipped with magnetic door gaskets, meaning that it will benefit from a secure seal that keeps cold temperatures inside. You can easily move this refrigerator around your kitchen thanks to (4) 4" swivel casters, the front two of which lock in place. The doors have standard locks that help keep your valuable food safe and secure overnight and after business hours. The unit requires a 115V electrical connection to operate.
Width: 51 3/4"
Depth: 30 3/4"
Width: 47 3/4"
Depth: 24 5/8"
Height: 54 1/4"
Capacity: 42 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Turbo Air Refrigeration ER47-2-N
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Warranty does not apply to, and Turbo Air is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside of the United States and Canada. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible. For units, the manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register