Turbo Air M3R47-2-N M3 Series 52" Solid Door Stainless Steel Reach-In Refrigerator
- Self-cleaning condenser minimizes maintenance by automatically removing dust from condensing coil
- Turbo Cool feature brings temperature down quickly to provide a rapid cooldown of your products
- LED lighting with 2 locking doors that each include a pressure release feature for instant opening
- Door alarm to let staff know door is not sealed shut; helps protect against air leakage and food spoilage
- Uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant; 115V, 1/4 hp
Turbo Air Refrigeration
Other Products from this Line
Turbo Air M3R19-1-N M3 Series 25" Solid Door Stainless Steel Reach-In Refrigerator
plus $1,737.00 / Each
Turbo Air M3R24-2-N M3 Series 29" Solid Half Door Stainless Steel Reach-In Refrigerator
plus $2,443.52 / Each
Turbo Air M3R47-4-N M3 Series 52" Solid Half Door Stainless Steel Reach-In Refrigerator
plus $3,590.43 / Each
Turbo Air M3R72-3-N M3 Series 78" Solid Door Stainless Steel Reach-In Refrigerator
plus $4,543.31 / Each
Turbo Air M3R24-1-N M3 Series 29" Solid Door Stainless Steel Reach-In Refrigerator
plus $2,221.41 / Each
Turbo Air's self-cleaning condensers remove dust buildup daily to extend the life of your unit while increasing its efficiency for peak performance. Best of all, you won't have to pay a technician to do it anymore!
Reach-in refrigerators are a must-have in your kitchen! Determine if Turbo Air's M3 series is the perfect fit for your kitchen by learning about its key features with this video.
A majority of refrigeration service calls derive from dirty condenser coils. Thanks to the revolutionary self cleaning condenser from Turbo Air, you can cut back on cumbersome maintenance repairs and save money in the long run!
|Turbo Air Refrigeration M3R47-2-N Specs|
|Width||51 3/4 Inches|
|Depth||32 3/4 Inches|
|Interior Width||47 3/4 Inches|
|Interior Depth||26 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Height||58 3/4 Inches|
|Capacity||42.3 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Top Mounted|
|Construction||All Stainless Steel|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
Self Cleaning Condenser
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||6|
|Temperature Range||33 - 38 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I use the top of my unit for storage?
- Nothing should be stored on top of your unit. Typically, top mount refrigerators and freezers do not have an actual top. If you’re looking for extra storage space, we recommend choosing a bottom mount unit.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- My unit has an “-N” or “-N6” at the end of it, what does that mean?
- -N means that the unit is R290, and -N6 means the unit is R600. The function of the unit is the same, this will mainly affect serviceability.
- Does free shipping apply to this Turbo Air item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Turbo Air Refrigeration M3R47-2-N Details
With this Turbo Air M3R47-2-N M3 Series 52" solid door reach in refrigerator, you receive an efficient, convenient, and reliable solution for all of your refrigerated food storage needs. Designed with a rugged stainless steel front and sides, this unit is built for the rigors of daily commercial use. It even features a stainless steel floor to ensure further durability, as it won't rust or corrode with the inevitable spill or leak. For convenient interior organization, the unit comes equipped with 6 heavy-duty wire shelves, which adjust to best suit the ingredients and dishes. Plus, bright, LED lighting illuminates the unit's interior for fast and easy product retrieval. 2 solid doors provide interior access, each outfitted with a lock for security and a pressure release feature for immediate opening.
Incredibly easy to maintain, this unit features Turbo Air's revolutionary self-cleaning condenser system, which automatically cleans the condenser by moving a rotating brush up and down across its surface 2 to 3 times per day. Not only does this process eliminate the need for your employees to manually clean the condenser every few weeks, but it prevents dust from building up on the coils. In turn, this reduces the stress on the compressor and the risk of it breaking down, resulting in fewer maintenance calls and higher overall energy efficiency.
With a temperature range from 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit, the refrigerator ensures that products stay fresh longer thanks to its precision-level adjustability. And for rapid cooldown of products, it features a Turbo Cool mode, where the condenser runs continuously to pull down the temperature more quickly. For operation, the unit boasts easy-to-use digital controls and a crystal-clear digital display that's easy to read and monitor. To help monitor performance, a door alarm sounds when the door is not sealed properly, which helps prevent product spoilage from warm air leaking into the unit. And to ensure reliable operation, another alarm sounds as soon as it detects a problem within the system; this ensures that there is time to fix the issue before the system malfunctions.
With a 1/4 hp top-mounted compressor, the unit uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. This refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it a smart, environmentally-responsible option. Plus, because it's top-mounted, the compressor is raised off of the floor and away from the dirt, dust, debris, and flour on the kitchen floor. High-density, foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation helps maintain temperatures while adding overall rigidity to the cabinet. And for easy mobility throughout your facility, a set of 4" swivel casters is also included. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
Width: 51 3/4"
Depth: 32 3/4"
Capacity: 42.3 cu. ft.
Width: 47 3/4"
Depth: 26 1/2"
Height: 58 3/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Turbo Air Refrigeration M3R47-2-N
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Warranty does not apply to, and Turbo Air is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside of the United States and Canada. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible. For units, the manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address.
People Talk About:nicely Air Turbo running quiet perfect nice made machine lunch
The Turbo Air stainless steel is nicely made and works great. The Turbo Air is a nice and quiet running machine. It.fits perfect in our lunch area.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register