Town MBR-72 Liquid Propane 72" Flat Top Mongolian BBQ Range
Other Available Fuel Types:
- Twelve individually controlled burners
- 1" thick cast iron cooktop
- Achieves temperatures up to 650 degrees Fahrenheit
- Pilot flame failure shuts off gas flow if pilot light goes out
- Flanged feet
- 2" rigid fiberglass insulation
- 564,000 BTU liquid propane
You May Also Need
|Town MBR-72 Specs|
|Cooking Surface Depth||1 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Diameter||72 Inches|
|Scrap Ring Diameter||84 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Material||Cast Iron|
|Gas Inlet Size||1 1/4 Inches|
|Maximum Temperature||650 Degrees F|
|Number of Burners||12|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
|Total BTU||564,000 BTU|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- When I order this product, can I request liftgate delivery?
- This item is too large and heavy for a liftgate. It can be delivered with a truck-level loading dock or forklift. Contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you would like to discuss other delivery options.
Town MBR-72 Details
Add sweet, spiced, tangy Texas flavor to your menu with this Stubb's original BBQ sauce! Made with high-quality ingredients including tomato, vinegar, molasses, black pepper, paprika, chili powder, and other spices, this sauce delivers authentic BBQ flavor that your patrons are sure to love. With just the right amount of sweetness, tang, and a subtle hint of spice, this sauce is a perfect pairing for any protein. Plus, it's made with clean ingredients and includes no gluten, GMOs, or high fructose corn syrup, so you can feel confident that you're serving a quality product!
This versatile BBQ sauce is an easy way to add bold Texas flavor to a wide variety of menu items! Its thick texture provides superior cling to your foods, making it great for coating wings, ribs, pulled pork, brisket, and other slow-cooked or smoked meats. It's also great for using as a condiment for burgers and sandwiches, as a glaze or finishing sauce, or even as a dip for popcorn chicken or french fries. This product is packaged in a bulk 1 gallon container featuring a screw-top cap to seal in freshness and an easy-to-hold handle that makes dispensing a breeze. Use this large supply to add flavor to your dishes in your back of house, or use it to refill smaller bottles for tabletop use.
Serve up true Texas BBQ flavor with Stubb's! Over half a century ago, C.B. Stubblefield, known to his friends as "Stubb," put his culinary talents to use by opening up his own BBQ joint. Word of mouth about the excellent BBQ at Stubb's spread quickly, and soon his ramshackle restaurant became a favorite among travelling country and blues singers hoping to trade a tune for a plate of the best BBQ around. Hoping to take the flavors of Stubb's restaurant home with them, Stubb's friends and patrons encouraged him to start bottling and selling his signature sauces. Stubb began hand-bottling his sauce for sale in old whiskey bottles and jam jars, each corked with a jalapeno pepper. Though today, Stubb's BBQ sauces have slightly more conventional bottling methods, the brand that bears his name has remained true to his belief in high-quality ingredients, hard work, and careful craftsmanship. Offer your patrons a taste of legendary Texas BBQ flavor with Stubb's BBQ sauces!
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
1 1/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 1 1/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
Other Products from this Line
Town MBR-48 Liquid Propane 48" Flat Top Mongolian BBQ Range
Town MBR-42 Liquid Propane 42" Flat Top Mongolian BBQ Range
Town MBR-36 Liquid Propane 36" Flat Top Mongolian BBQ Range
Town MBR-60 Liquid Propane 60" Flat Top Mongolian BBQ Range
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register