Town MBR-36 Liquid Propane 36" Flat Top Mongolian BBQ Range
Other Available Fuel Types:
- Three individually controlled burners
- 1" thick cast iron cooktop
- Achieves temperatures up to 650 degrees Fahrenheit
- Includes pressure regulator
- Scrap tray allows easy retrieval of collected items
- Pilot flame failure shuts off gas flow if pilot light goes out
- 141,000 BTU liquid propane
You May Also Need
|Town MBR-36 Specs|
|Cooking Surface Depth||1 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Diameter||36 Inches|
|Scrap Ring Diameter||52 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Material||Cast Iron|
|Gas Inlet Size||1 1/4 Inches|
|Maximum Temperature||650 Degrees F|
|Number of Burners||3|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
|Total BTU||141,000 BTU|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Town MBR-36 Details
Bold, rich, and tangy, Cattlemen's 5 gallon Kansas City classic BBQ sauce boasts a deep medley of flavors for crafting zesty, mouthwatering dishes. It has a subtle sweetness and a savory blend of spices to taste, as well as a natural hickory smoke flavor for increased complexity; it's classic BBQ sauce perfected. Pair it with a range of light, refreshing flavors for delicious contrast, from creamy cole slaw to salty potato chips and chewy ciabatta bread.
For a tried-and-true dish, use the sauce to smother pulled pork for a savory sandwich, or coat it on baked beans with green pepper, a thick, juicy steak, or on lightly seasoned chicken wings. It makes for the perfect dipping sauce on wing night, and even elevates the traditional pizza with a tangy twist. Try topping the pizza with ham, pineapple, and mozzarella for a Hawaiian-inspired dish. However it's used, the Kansas City classic BBQ sauce adds bold, tantalizing taste to the menu, dressing up everything from sandwiches and kebabs to salads, appetizers, and sides.
Specializing in bold, mouthwatering BBQ sauce, the Cattlemen's brand is owned by French's, a company that has been dedicated to quality and flavor for over 100 years. Stemming from French's classic yellow mustard, invented in 1904, the company has a rich history of creating delicious food product lines that bring customers to the table. Use any French's product while creating your specialty dishes in the kitchen to achieve the perfect blend of satisfying flavors that customers love.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
1 1/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 1 1/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
Other Products from this Line
Town MBR-48 Liquid Propane 48" Flat Top Mongolian BBQ Range
Town MBR-42 Liquid Propane 42" Flat Top Mongolian BBQ Range
Town MBR-60 Liquid Propane 60" Flat Top Mongolian BBQ Range
Town MBR-72 Liquid Propane 72" Flat Top Mongolian BBQ Range
People Talk About:interactive high heat Great fun flat degrees cooking controls barbeque
This is an amazing flat top Mongolian style barbeque range! Very high heat over 600 degrees F!! Nice variable controls!! Great for interactive fun cooking to order!!!
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register