Other Available Flavors:
- Ripe peach flavor; sweetened with pure cane sugar
- Made with no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives
- Great for use in teas, lemonades, smoothies, and culinary applications
- Compatible with a 0.25 oz. syrup pump (sold separately) to easily measure and cleanly dispense flavor
- Easy-pour glass bottle has an attractive shelf presence; 25 (1 oz.) servings per bottle
|Flavor Type||Classic Fruits|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Mix Type|| Flavoring Syrups|
|Package Size||750 ml|
Customer questions about this product
- Why do the fruit syrups cause milk to curdle in beverages?
- Torani's fruit-flavored syrups contain similar acids to those found in real fruit, which causes milk and dairy alternative beverages to curdle. Though it may not look great, its natural occurrence does not affect the flavor. It simply breaks the structure of proteins in the milk, causing them to clump.
Add a splash of sweet, fruit flavor to beverages with the Torani Puremade peach flavoring syrup! Made with pure cane sugar and no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives, this all-natural syrup will enhance the flavor profile of your mixed or blended drinks without overpowering them or being too sweet. Promising a juicy, ripe peach flavor, it's ideal for flavoring teas, lemonades, smoothies, and cocktails, as well as for use in culinary applications and desserts.
Torani's Puremade syrups were born from the consumer demand to have more natural, clean-label products without compromising amazing flavor. The line's label transparency provides the perfect opportunity to attractively display your commitment to quality to your customers. Versatile in application, this flavoring syrup is an excellent addition to any restaurant, bar, coffee shop, or cafe and can easily be paired with a compatible pump (sold separately) for quick, efficient service during peak serving hours.
This fruit syrup may cause dairy products to curdle. To avoid curdling in coffee-based beverages, try mixing the coffee and Torani syrup together first before adding the milk. The coffee helps to dilute the acidity of the syrup so that the dairy products will remain creamy. To avoid curdling in crafted sodas, begin by mixing water and syrup together first, then topping with your dairy products.
Founded in 1925, Torani started as a family company in southern San Francisco and has since grown to an international brand of quality syrups exporting to 40 countries around the world. Their sense of tradition and experimental ambition has expanded their product line to dozens of varied flavors that can be tailored to almost every palate and recipe.
TORANI PEACH BELLINI
1 oz. Torani Puremade peach syrup
Splash of Torani mango syrup
4 oz. prosecco or champagne
Combine ingredients in fluted glass. Stir gently and serve.
BRANDIED PEACH GLAZE
1 cup Torani Puremade peach syrup
1/2 cup brandy
1 tsp. balsamic vinegar
Salt and pepper
In a small saucepan, reduce the brandy and syrup by half. Stir in vinegar, curry powder, salt and pepper to taste, and simmer for 5 minutes. Use as a glaze for pork chops, pork tenderloin, or baby back ribs. Yields about 3/4 cup.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item does not contain any genetically modified ingredients.
Made with Natural Ingredients
This product is made with natural ingredients.
This item is certified Kosher by the Kosher Supervision of America.
This item is gluten-free per the manufacturer.
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsTorani 750 mL Sugar Free Peach Flavoring / Fruit Syrup
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsTorani 750 mL Plastic Peach Flavoring / Fruit Syrup
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsTorani 750 mL Puremade Zero Sugar Peach Flavoring Syrup
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register