$59.59/PackShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 2||$61.99/Pack|
Customers Also Viewed
Other Available Sizes:
- Made of durable, break-resistant melamine
- Great for Asian-inspired restaurants and buffets
- Unique design adds flair to your table
- Resists stains and odor
- Perfect for serving spring rolls and sushi
Other Products from this Line
Thunder Group LotusShop this Line
Thunder Group 2009TB Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 4.12 lb.
- 9 Inches
- 6 5/8 Inches
- BPA Free
Customer questions about this product
- What is the best way to care for my melamine item?
- There are a few simple guidelines you can follow to get the most out of your melamine item. In general, melamine is not microwave or oven safe. You can use a commercial dishwasher to clean your melamine items; however, top-rack only is recommended for residential dishwashing units. Avoid cutting directly on your melamine products with a serrated knife to prevent nicks and scratches. For additional guidelines, please refer to the Care and Use sheet included on this page.
Thunder Group 2009TB Details
Elegantly present your most popular entrees, sampler dishes, and more with this 9" x 6 5/8" Lotus platter! This platter features a stylish blooming flowered design around the rim that adds flair to every presentation, and its neutral blue and white color is sure to pleasantly mesh with any room's decor. The durable melamine structure is entirely BPA free to guarantee the safety of your staff and customers.
Width: 6 5/8"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item is free of the chemical Bisphenol A (BPA) and is safe for food contact.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
Thunder Group 2009TB
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register