$167.75/PackShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 2||$174.49/Pack|
Earn up to $5.23 back (523 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Sizes:
- Made of durable, break-resistant melamine
- Great for Asian-inspired restaurants and buffets
- Unique design adds flair to your table
- Resists stains and odor
- BPA free and NSF listed
Other Products from this Line
Blue Dragon MelamineShop this Line
Thunder Group 1014DL Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 17.27 lb.
- Top Diameter
- 14 1/8 Inches
- BPA Free
Customer questions about this product
- What is the best way to care for my melamine item?
- There are a few simple guidelines you can follow to get the most out of your melamine item. In general, melamine is not microwave or oven safe. You can use a commercial dishwasher to clean your melamine items; however, top-rack only is recommended for residential dishwashing units. Avoid cutting directly on your melamine products with a serrated knife to prevent nicks and scratches. For additional guidelines, please refer to the Care and Use sheet included on this page.
Thunder Group 1014DL Details
The sleek Blue Dragon plate is an ideal way to serve and display tasty appetizers, finger foods, and entrees because of its broad face and eye-catching design! This 14 1/8" plate features an Asian-inspired Blue Dragon pattern which will bring detail and a cultural elegance to your restaurant, buffet, or hotel. This plate is break-resistant, allowing you to serve your signature dishes in style time and time again.
Top Diameter: 14 1/8"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item is free of the chemical Bisphenol A (BPA) and is safe for food contact.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
Thunder Group 1014DL
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register