Taylor 8220J 8" Superior Grade Dial Pocket Thermometer
- Durable stainless steel external parts
- Superior grade; superior shock protection
- Temperature range of 50 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit
- 3 point calibration
- Anti-parallax design for consistently correct temperatures
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|Stem Length||8 Inches|
|Display Size||1 3/4 Inches|
|Maximum Temperature||550 Degrees F|
|Minimum Temperature||50 Degrees F|
|Type||Probe / Pocket Thermometers|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I safely and thoroughly clean my Taylor thermometer?
- Your Taylor thermometer is constructed of a durable stainless steel probe, and in some cases, a plastic head. When cleaning your thermometer, do not immerse it in water or use it in the dishwasher unless the description specifically states that it is waterproof and dishwasher safe. Simply clean the stainless steel stem with hot, soapy water and wipe the head with a damp cloth.
- Can I calibrate this thermometer in ice water?
- Thermometers intended for measuring food and liquid with higher temperatures, such as this thermometer, should be calibrated in boiling water while those used for taking lower temperatures should be calibrated in ice water. To calibrate your thermometer in boiling water, bring clean water to a boil and place the thermometer probe into the boiling water for at least one minute. The thermometer should read between 210 and 214 degrees Fahrenheit. Record the difference and adjust your thermometer as needed.
Obtain an exact temperature when you use this Taylor Precision 8220J Superior Grade stainless steel pocket thermometer. Featuring a 1 3/4" dial and an 8" long stainless steel stem, this device is ideal for a variety of food types. In addition, it has a temperature range of 50 degrees Fahrenheit to 550 degrees Fahrenheit, with a degree division of 5 degrees, making it easy to take readings on all items during food preparation.
This durable pocket thermometer includes a superior shock protection and 3 point calibration, with accuracy of +/- 2 degrees Fahrenheit. Plus, the anti-parallax design eliminates the possibility of temperatures being skewed through the dial case, so you can always read the proper temperature.
Display Size: 1 3/4"
Stem Length: 8"
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Frequently Purchased Together
5" Pocket Thermometer 50 to 550 Degrees Fahrenheit
5 1/2" x 3 3/4" Straight Edge Bowl Scraper
Refrigerator / Freezer Thermometer
People Talk About:Pocket temperatures dial Grade Superior Taylor Thermometer perfect more inch
The Taylor 8" Superior Grade Dial Pocket Thermometer is highly accurate in reading temperatures and it is the perfect size to fit in your pocket. I couldn't ask for more.
Sara H. Posted on 10/17/2017
Taylor 8 inch superior grade dial pocket thermometer this is excellent for being able to cook your food up to temperature for those BBQ pulled pork and beef recipes
Nicholas R. Posted on 09/15/2017
User Submitted Photos & Video:
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register