$8.40/EachShips free with Plus
- Instantly reads the temperature of frothed milk, hot beverages, or even melted chocolate
- Long 8" stem and pan clip included to easily attach to pitcher or stock pot
- Superior shock protection and 3 point calibration
- Accuracy of +/- 2 degrees Fahrenheit
- Large, 1 3/4" dial for easy reading
Measure frothed milk and hot beverage temperatures with accuracy using this Taylor Precision 8215N stainless steel thermometer!
Featuring a 1 3/4" dial with 8" stem, this thermometer is perfect for attaching to the side of a frothing cup in any cafe, coffee shop, or bistro that serves lattes, London Fogs, chai teas, or other frothed hot beverages! The watertight lens and stainless steel construction mean that this thermometer is both functional and durable enough to stand up to heavy use. This multi-use item is highly versatile, and can even be used in stock pots to measure the temperature of melted chocolate or butter.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
"A+++ this item is great when cooking. we use this thermometer to keep an eye on the heat of our ice cream base. The clip attaches to our pot perfectly!"Read More Reviews
Wide Temperature Range
While 170 degrees Fahrenheit is usually considered the optimal temperature for frothing, different types of milk will froth at slightly hotter or cooler temperatures. With the large temperature range on this thermometer, you can be sure to accurately find the ideal frothing temperature of your favorite milk.
Instant Read Display Dial
This thermometer has a 1 3/4" magnifying dial cover and high visibility graphics on the temperature dial, making it easy to read. It reads from 0 to 220 degrees Fahrenheit with an accuracy of +/- 2 degrees. This thermometer's anti-parallax dial/case design prevents displacement and distortion of temperatures for an accurate reading.
This thermometer is designed with a superior grade 3 point calibration system. A recalibration nut under the dial allows you to keep the thermometer accurate in the field.
Long 8" Stem with Adjustable Pan Clip
This thermometer's long, 8" stem is designed to reach deep into pitchers or stock pots. A sturdy pan clip securely attaches to frothing cups or pitchers for hands-free operation. Though made to be deeply inserted, the stem should not the bottom of the pitcher or pot.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
Compare to Other Products
- Display Size:
- 1 3/4 Inches
- Stem Length:
- 8 Inches
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Taylor products are covered by a one year warranty. Please contact our Customer Solutions team for assistance with warranty-related issues.
Other Products from this Line
Frequently Purchased Together
- Taylor 3504 4 1/2" Probe Dial Meat Thermometer
- Taylor 5925NFS Classic 4 3/4" Tube Refrigerator / Freezer Thermometer
- Taylor 3506 2 1/2" Dial Oven Thermometer
- Taylor 9848EFDA 2 7/8" Waterproof Digital Pocket Probe Thermometer with Backlight - Dishwasher Safe
- Taylor 9842FDA 4 3/4" Waterproof Digital Pocket Probe Thermometer
- Taylor 3507 2 1/2" Dial Refrigerator / Freezer Thermometer
- Taylor 1470FS 5 1/4" Digital Cooking Thermometer and 24 Hour Kitchen Timer with 48" Cord
- Taylor 5832 Mechanical 60 Minute Kitchen Timer
- Taylor 3505 6" Candy / Deep Fry Probe Thermometer
- San Jamar RCU64 Rapi-Kool® ; 2L (64 oz.) Rapid Cooling Paddle
- Dart 20U16ESC 20 oz. Fusion Escape Customizable Foam Hot Cup - 500/Case
12 reviews rated this 5 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 4 out of 5 stars.
1 reviews rated this 3 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 2 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 1 out of 5 stars.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register