$3.20/EachShips free with Plus
- Large, 2" dial with temperature guides and sliding indicator for easy reading
- Temperature range from 120 to 200 degrees Fahrenheit with an accuracy of +/- 2 degrees
- Oven safe design makes it easy to monitor food without opening the oven door
- Durable stainless steel construction for long-lasting use
Ensure food safety with the Taylor 3504 4 1/2" TruTemp dial meat thermometer.
With a 4 1/2" stem length, this thermometer easily pierces meats and can be left within meat as it cooks in the oven. This allows you to quickly and easily monitor the internal temperatures of turkey, chicken, ham, and other meats. This thermometer is the perfect tool for restaurants and catered events alike.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
"We use this meat thermometer for everything from baked chicken to grilled burgers and steak. The temperature is always accurate, and we love that it even shows specific foods next to their appropriate temperatures on the face of it."Read More Reviews
Large 2" Dial with Sliding Indicator
Its large, 2" dial face and bold, red sliding indicator make it simple to read. It is also designed with temperature guides on the dial face to ensure that each type of meat is cooked to the correct temperature.
The oven safe design of this thermometer allows for ultimate versatility in use. Conveniently leave the thermometer in your food to monitor the temperature as it is cooking.
4 1/2" Stainless Steel Stem
This thermometer is built with a durable stainless steel stem for long-lasting use in any commercial kitchen. It is also easy to clean, and at 2" long, is able to penetrate deep into meat for accurate readings.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
Compare to Other Products
- Display Size:
- 2 Inches
- Stem Length:
- 4 1/2 Inches
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Taylor products are covered by a one year warranty. Please contact our Customer Solutions team for assistance with warranty-related issues.
Other Products from this Line
Frequently Purchased Together
- Taylor 8215N 8" Superior Grade Instant Read Probe Dial Thermometer 0 to 220 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Taylor 5989NFS 5" Instant Read Pocket Probe Dial Thermometer 0 to 220 degrees Fahrenheit
- Taylor 3505 6" Candy / Deep Fry Probe Thermometer
- Taylor 3506 2 1/2" Dial Oven Thermometer
- Vollrath 68298 11 Qt. Heavy-Duty Aluminum Colander with Base and Handles
- Tablecraft 1022 10 1/4" Reinforced Heavy-Duty Tin Strainer
- Taylor 3507 2 1/2" Dial Refrigerator / Freezer Thermometer
- Anchor Hocking 55178AHG17 32 oz. Clear Glass Measuring Cup
- Taylor 5983N 12" Candy / Deep Fry Paddle Thermometer
- Anchor Hocking 55177AHG17 16 oz. Clear Glass Measuring Cup
- Vollrath 47946 16 Qt. Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl
- Taylor 5832 Mechanical 60 Minute Kitchen Timer
15 reviews rated this 5 out of 5 stars.
3 reviews rated this 4 out of 5 stars.
1 reviews rated this 3 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 2 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 1 out of 5 stars.
Customer Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register