$2.39/EachShips free with Plus
- Stainless steel construction
- Temperature range from -20 degrees to 80 degrees Fahrenheit
- Clearly marked temperature zones for easy identification
- Hanging or standing design provides versatility
- Boasts easy-to-read bold numbers and a dual scale
Maintain safe temperature ranges in your refrigerator or freezer with this Taylor 3507 2 1/2" dial refrigerator / freezer thermometer.
Don't use guesswork to maintain safe refrigerator or freezer temperatures! Losing food to improper holding procedures costs you greatly, so ensure that it's held safely at all times by using and monitoring this easy-to-read, dial thermometer. With a versatile design and bold labeling, it's the perfect safety measure against melted sorbet or frozen milk.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item can withstand low temperature applications and is safe for freezer storage.
"It astounds me how many people get by without one of these. I guess they just set their Refrigerators and Freezers by guesswork. If the Ice Cream isn't melting and the Milk isn't freezing all is ok. As an Engineer, guesswork doesn't work for me. And if you're in the food busin..."Read More Reviews
Wide Temperature Range
This Taylor thermometer has a temperature range of -20 degrees Fahrenheit to 80 degrees Fahrenheit. As a result, it's ideal for use in either refrigerators or freezers, meaning your different pieces of equipment can use identical thermometers to promote consistency in the kitchen.
Featuring easy-to-read bold numbers and a dual scale, this thermometer includes color-coded zones so you can see how hot or cold the temperature is at a glance. Boasting safe temperature zone indicators, you can ensure that your kitchen is operating within food safety guidelines.
Plus, you can hang or stand this thermometer for added convenience and placement inside of your refrigerator or freezer.
With a durable, stainless steel construction, this thermometer is sure to provide years of long-lasting, consistent service wherever it's used.
Compare to Other Products
- Display Size:
- 2 1/2 Inches
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Taylor products are covered by a one year warranty. Please contact our Customer Solutions team for assistance with warranty-related issues.
Frequently Purchased Together
- Taylor 3506 2 1/2" Dial Oven Thermometer
- Taylor 3504 4 1/2" Probe Dial Meat Thermometer
- Taylor 5925NFS Classic 4 3/4" Tube Refrigerator / Freezer Thermometer
- Taylor 3621N 5" Anti-Microbial Instant Read Pocket Probe Dial Thermometer
- Taylor 8215N 8" Superior Grade Instant Read Probe Dial Thermometer 0 to 220 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Taylor 3505 6" Candy / Deep Fry Probe Thermometer
- Taylor 3516FS 4 3/4" Instant Read Digital Pocket Probe Thermometer
- Tablecraft B22 Employee Must Wash Hands Before Returning To Work Sign - Stainless Steel, 9" x 3"
- Anchor Hocking 55177AHG17 16 oz. Clear Glass Measuring Cup
- Taylor 5983N 12" Candy / Deep Fry Paddle Thermometer
- Choice 1 Cup Clear Plastic Measuring Cup
- Medique 740P25P 104 Piece First Aid Kit 25 Person
131 reviews rated this 5 out of 5 stars.
14 reviews rated this 4 out of 5 stars.
4 reviews rated this 3 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 2 out of 5 stars.
1 reviews rated this 1 out of 5 stars.
Customer Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register