Tabletop Classics TRG-6670 13" Gold Square Acrylic Charger Plate
You must buy a minimum of 24 at a time due to manufacturer packaging.
- Perfect for you restaurant, hotel buffet, or catered event
- Acrylic construction
- Square shape is ideal for presenting square bowls or other square plates
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Customer questions about this product
- What gives these items their rustic appearance?
- To get their unique finish, these items undergo an intricate leafing process during production. This ancient decorative art involves layering extremely thin sheets of colored metal to achieve the textured, rustic surfaces.
- What’s the proper etiquette for using a charger plate at my table setting?
- When preparing the table for your dinner, occasion or event, you should place the charger plate where the entrée plate belongs in a proper table setting. There should only be one charger plate per place setting, and silverware should be positioned in the same way as it would if a charger plate was not present. Once it comes time to serve, soup bowls, salad plates or entrée dishes are presented to guests and set upon the charger plate.
- When is it appropriate to take the charger plate off the table during a meal service?
- Deciding when to clear your table of all charger plates depends on the type of venue you have. Some restaurants have charger plates solely for decoration, and they are removed before guests are served any food whatsoever. Traditionally, charger plates are used for presenting soups, salads or appetizers and are removed before the main entrée dish is served. However, many restaurants today leave charger plates at the table setting throughout the entire meal. Rule of thumb is that charger plates should always be removed from guests’ place settings before dessert is served!
- Can these items be returned?
- Yes, these items can be returned. However, the vendor requires that they are in new, unused condition, with all original packaging, wrapping, and stickers intact. Please contact a member of our Customer Solutions team for additional information!
This Tabletop Classics TRG-6670 gold 13" square charger plate offers you a great way to enhance any table setting! With a unique square shape and a rustic gold leaf finish, it is perfect for presenting square bowls or even other square plates during your most formal dining situations. This acrylic 13" square charger plate is ideal for your restaurant, hotel buffet, or catered event!
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Other Products from this Line
Homer Laughlin Times Square Ivory (American White) China Dinnerware
Bud Vases and Accent Vases
Linens & Table Covers
Restaurant Candles and Table Lamps
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register