Tablecraft ACAV2008 Acacia Wood Oval Serving Board - 20" x 8" x 3/4"
$25.49/EachShips free with Plus
You must buy a minimum of 3 due to manufacturer packaging.
Other Available Sizes:
- Perfect for serving freshly-baked bread or displaying sides at restaurants and catered events
- Stylish alternative to traditional serving and displayware
- Adds a touch of rustic charm to buffet lines or tabletops
- Handcrafted from acacia wood
- Bark-lined outer edge
|Tablecraft ACAV2008 Specs|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the best way to clean and care for my wooden item?
- All wood products should be hand washed. The heat and chemicals of a dishwasher are harmful to wood’s naturally porous texture. If your product begins to show signs of wear, its finish can be restored with a food safe wood conditioner. First, clean and dry the wood. Then, apply the wood conditioner with a soft cloth or paper towel. Once the conditioner has soaked into the item, buff off any excess with a clean cloth. Having excess conditioner on a wood board will make it feel sticky or oily.
- Will this item look exactly like the one that's pictured?
- This item is either made of wood or designed to mimic the look of natural wood. Because of the natural differences in wood, no two items will look exactly the same. Each item is designed from, or to look like, the same type of wood, but each will have its own unique appearance and wood-grain.
Tablecraft ACAV2008 Details
A stylish alternative to traditional serving and displayware, this Tablecraft ACAV2008 acacia wood oval serving board will add a touch of rustic charm to your buffet line or tabletop! The attractive, wood-grain appearance and texture will enhance any upscale setting, while the 20" x 8" size makes it perfect for serving freshly-baked bread or displaying sides and sauces. It also has unique, bark-lined outer edges to frame your dishes and complete your restaurant, bistro, or catered event's nature-inspired theme.
Handcrafted from acacia wood, this serving board provides outstanding dependability and durability. Use it to showcase your hors d'oeuvres, sushi rolls, or bread loaves in style. Wash and thoroughly dry this serving board before using it for the first time. It should be hand washed only and never soaked in water. After each wash, the board should be dried immediately and stored in dry conditions.
Style may vary slightly due to the nature of this product.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Other Products from this Line
Tablecraft ACABB1409 Acacia Wood Serving Board - 14" x 9" x 3/4"
Tablecraft ACABB1610 Acacia Wood Serving Board - 16" x 10" x 3/4"
Tablecraft ACAMBB1206 Acacia Wood Display Bread Board - 8" x 6" x 5/8"
Tablecraft ACAMBB1507 Acacia Wood Display Bread Board - 10 1/2" x 7 1/4" x 5/8"
Tablecraft ACAMR10 Acacia Wood Round Display Board with Brushed Nickel Handle - 10" x 5/8"
Tablecraft ACAMR12 Acacia Wood Round Display Board with Brushed Nickel Handle - 12" x 5/8"
Tablecraft ACAMR14 Acacia Wood Round Display Board with Brushed Nickel Handle - 14" x 5/8"
Tablecraft ACAMR1606 Acacia Wood Rectangular Display Board with Brushed Nickel Handles - 14" x 6" x 5/8"
Tablecraft ACAMR2007 Acacia Wood Rectangular Display Board with Brushed Nickel Handles - 17" x 7" x 5/8"
Tablecraft ACAPB2006 Acacia Wood Paddle Serving Board - 20" x 6" x 5/8"
Tablecraft ACAPB2208 Acacia Wood Paddle Serving Board - 22" x 8" x 3/4"
Tablecraft ACAR1208 Acacia Wood Rectangular Serving Board - 12" x 8" x 3/4"
Tablecraft ACAR1409 Acacia Wood Rectangular Serving Board - 14" x 9 1/2" x 3/4"
Tablecraft ACAR1812 Acacia Wood Rectangular Serving Board - 18" x 12" x 3/4"
Tablecraft ACARD0909 Acacia 9" Round Serving Board
Tablecraft ACARD14 Acacia Wood End Grain Chopping Block Serving Board - 14" x 1 1/2"
Tablecraft ACARD16 Acacia Wood End Grain Chopping Block Serving Board - 16" x 1 1/2"
Tablecraft ACAV1608 Acacia Wood Oval Serving Board - 16" x 8" x 3/4"
Get paid to review this product!