- Provides instant power to keep appliances and other electronics operational while off the grid
- A 6.1-gallon fuel tank and 420cc engine with low-oil shutdown produce hours of power
- Never-flat wheels for increased stability and shock absorption
- Durable steel roll cage frame protection; foldable handle for easy mobility and storage
- 9300/7500W; 120/240V; 12.5 hp
- Voltec 05-00365 50' Yellow / Black 12/3 3-Conductor SJTW Extension Cord - 300V
- Voltec 05-00364 25' Yellow/Black 12/3 3-Conductor SJTW Extension Cord - 300V
- Eagle Manufacturing 5 Gallon Type I Red Steel Gas / Flammables Safety Can with Flame Arrester UI50S
- Eagle Manufacturing 5 Gallon Type I Green Steel Oil Safety Can with Flame Arrester UI50SG
- Justrite 5 Gallon Type I Green Steel Oil Safety Can with Flame Arrester 7150400
- Justrite 5 Gallon Type I Red Steel Gas / Flammables Safety Can with Flame Arrester 7150100
- Lucas Oil 10574 1 lb. Red N Tacky Grease Tub - 12/Case
$84.99/CaseOut Of Stock
- Lucas Oil 10574 1 lb. Red N Tacky Grease Tub
$7.49/EachOut Of Stock
|Simpson 70007 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||213 lb.|
|Depth||21 1/2 Inches|
|Engine Size||420 cc|
|Features|| Foldable Handles|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||6.08 Gallons|
|Horsepower||12 1/2 HP|
|Included|| Engine Lubricant|
Spark Plug Wrench
|Number of Outlets||5 Outlets|
|Run Time at 50% Load||8 Hours|
|Running Wattage||7,500 Watts|
|Start Type|| Electric|
|Starting Wattage||9,300 Watts|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when utilizing a Simpson gas-powered generator?
- These units will maintain proper engine performance and emission standards when operated below an altitude of 5,000 feet. If operated above this elevation, the unit will require a high-altitude carburetor kit to prevent changes in fuel efficiency and performance. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Simpson 70007 Details
Ideal for powering a variety of electronics and appliances at outdoor facilities and worksites, this Simpson 70007 portable heavy-duty generator will keep you on the grid. Utilizing 7,500 running watts and 9,300 starting watts, the generator will produce hours of reliable, clean power, which makes it ideal for food trucks, catering events, tailgates, construction projects, or even weather-related emergencies. The generator has five 120V outlets - four rated for 20 amps and one rated for 30 amps - and one 120/240V, 30 amp outlet that all enhance its flexibility.
The Simpson 70007 sports a durable, heavy-duty roll cage to guarantee a long service life in practically any environment. It's also easy to transport, as you can use the foldable handle and never-flat wheels to move it around as necessary. The 9" wheels offer added stability and shock absorption to reduce strain on the generator. It comes with a recoil/electric start to allow for quick, easy start up. The 420cc engine feeds from a 6.1-gallon fuel tank to produce 12.5 hp, and it has a built-in, low-oil shutdown for added safety and improved maintenance. Additionally, engine lubricant, an oil funnel, and a spark plug wrench are all included to simplify setup and aid in upkeep. This generator is intended for outdoor use exclusively, and it should not be used in enclosed spaces. Generator per PGMA (Portable Generator Manufacturers' Association) standard ANSI/PGMA G300-2015, Safety and Performance of Portable Generators. See the operator's manual for complete warranty details.
Starting Wattage: 9300
Running Wattage: 7500
Start Type: Electric / Recoil
Engine CC: 420
Fuel Tank Capacity: 6.08 Gallons
# of Outlets: 5
Outlet Types: 120/240 Single Phase, 120V 20A, 120V 30A
Run Time at 50% Load: 8 hours
This Item Includes:
Spark Plug Wrench
Depth: 21 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This unit includes a NEMA L5-30R receptacle / outlet.
This unit includes a NEMA L14-30R receptacle / outlet.
This unit includes a NEMA 5-20R receptacle / outlet.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the California Air Resources Board.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register