Simpson 70061 Portable 3 HP Inverter / Generator with Recoil Start - 2200/1800W, 120V
- Provides instant power to keep appliances and other electronics operational while off the grid
- A 1.2-gallon fuel tank and 79cc engine with low-oil shutdown produce hours of power
- Compact size ensures easy storage and transportation
- Built-in handle allows for a comfortable grip when transporting
- GFCI Protection
- 2200/1800W; 120V; 3 hp
You May Also Need
|Simpson 70061 Specs|
|Width||23 1/2 Inches|
|Height||23 1/4 Inches|
|Engine Size||79 cc|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||1 1/5 Gallons|
Spark Plug Wrench
|Number of Outlets||3 Outlets|
|Run Time at 50% Load||8 Hours|
|Running Wattage||1,800 Watts|
|Starting Wattage||2,200 Watts|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when utilizing a Simpson gas-powered generator?
- These units will maintain proper engine performance and emission standards when operated below an altitude of 5,000 feet. If operated above this elevation, the unit will require a high-altitude carburetor kit to prevent changes in fuel efficiency and performance. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Simpson 70061 Details
Ideal for powering various electronics and appliances at outdoor facilities and worksites, this Simpson 70061 portable inverter / generator will keep you on the grid. Utilizing 1,800 running watts and 2,200 starting watts, the generator will produce hours of reliable, clean power, which makes it ideal for food trucks, catering events, tailgates, construction projects, or even weather-related emergencies. The generator has two 120V outlets to power all of your applicable appliances.
The Simpson 70061 sports a compact frame, making it easy to transport. It's built-in handle provides a comfortable grip when moving the unit around. The 79cc engine feeds from a 1.2-gallon fuel tank to produce 3 hp, and it has a built-in, low-oil shutdown for added safety and improved maintenance. Generator per PGMA (Portable Generator Manufacturers' Association) standard ANSI/PGMA G300-2015, Safety and Performance of Portable Generators. See the operator's manual for complete warranty details.
Starting Wattage: 2200
Running Wattage: 1800
Start Type: Recoil
Engine CC: 79
Fuel Tank Capacity: 1.2 Gallons
# of Outlets: 3
Outlet Types: 120/240 30A, 120V 15A
Run Time at 50% Load: 8 hours
This Item Includes:
Spark Plug Wrench
Width: 23 1/2"
Height: 23 1/4"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the California Air Resources Board.
This unit includes a NEMA 5-15R receptacle / outlet.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register