Sturdy delivery bag with adjustable shelves. Good for short local deliveries with plenty of foam insulation. The interior frame is strong enough for reasonable usage.
$44.99Ships free with Plus
Other Available Types:
- 3 adjustable or removable shelves help you customize your space to suit your specific delivery needs
- Ergonomic, padded backpack straps are cushioned for all day comfort during deliveries
- 1/2" foam insulation and aluminum interior lining help keep your food at safe temperatures
- Made of durable polyester with heavy stitching and reinforced straps
- Dual-zippers open the entire front panel for easy loading and delivery
- Vesture Microcore 8" x 12" x 1/2" Heavy-Duty Thermal Hot or Cold Pack - 24 oz.
- Vesture Microcore 5" x 7" x 1" Heavy-Duty Thermal Hot or Cold Pack - 20 oz.
- EcoChoice Compostable Sugarcane / Bagasse 1 Compartment Take-Out Box 9" x 9" x 3" - 200/Case
- ChoiceHD Microwavable Translucent Plastic Deli Container and Lid Combo Pack - 16 oz. - 240/Case
- Choice 48 oz. Black Round Microwavable Heavy Weight Container with Lid 9" - 150/Case
|Shipping Weight||6.29 lb.|
|Closure|| Hook and Loop / VELCRO®|
|Compartment Type||Hot / Cold|
|Features|| Exterior Pockets|
|Insulation Thickness||0.5 Inches|
|Interior Configuration||Removable Dividers|
|Loading Style|| Front Load|
Customer questions about this product
- What kind of containers can I use with this bag?
- The possibilities are endless with a 13" x 11" x 17" interior compartment size, but we recommend using take-out containers that have secure closing lids. Since this is a backpack bag that will likely withstand a lot of movement, you should make sure the containers can also withstand that movement.
Give your staff the dependable delivery bag they deserve with this ServIt slim backpack delivery bag! This premium food delivery bag is designed with all the upgrades your delivery persons need to get piping hot or ice cold food to your customers, each and every time. The durable 1680D polyester exterior is both water-resistant and easy to clean, just like the interior of the bag, and it features a sleek black coloring that's sure to offer a professional presentation. The rod frame supports the bag to help maintain its structural integrity as well as protecting the bag's contexts from damage, with some assemble required before the first use. Featuring 3 adjustable or removable shelves, you can easily customize the space to suit the varying needs of your delivery menu.
With ergonomic, padded adjustable straps, this backpack delivery bag is designed for all-day comfort during deliveries. Chest and waist buckles provide excellent comfort and stability, keeping the bag firmly in place. An integrated handle strap on top of the bag provides another carrying option. Additionally, the dual zippers can be used for effortless front loading or open the whole front panel for full access to the contents. Thanks to hook and loop closures on the top flap, you can quickly and easily access items with the weather-resistant flaps. Four rubber feet on the bottom of the backpack hold it off the floor or counter when loading, keeping the bag clean and your food safe.
Reflective stripes on the bag give your staff the safety they deserve when on the road, making this bag the ideal option for day or night delivery. It features 1/2" foam insulation on all sides of the bag to keep foods at the proper temperature during transport. The aluminum lining inside the bag is easy to wipe clean and helps maintain food-safe temperatures. Two expandable, zipper pockets on the exterior sides give added space for napkins or cutlery as well as two small mesh pockets for additional storage.
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsServIt Large Square Backpack Delivery Bag - 18" x 16" x 18"
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsServIt Trolley Cooler Bag with Telescoping Handle and Wheels - 12" x 10" x 15"
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsServIt Small 3-Drink or Sub/Sandwich Delivery Bag - 11 3/4" x 5 1/2" x 7"
People Talk About:help overall place shelves strong adjustable appreciate bag better buckle
Well constructed, the rods really help keep the overall structure and everything secure and in place. Closure is quite strong, those shelves really stay in place. Side pockets are great to keep some items safe and separate without fear of getting steamed/wet. Straps are surprisingly comfortable, I appreciate the buckle to help distribute the weight and keep better posture. Overall very satisfied.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register