Other Available Styles:
- Dispenses directly from 48 oz. pouches (sold separately)
- Ideal for toppings like caramel and fudge that thin when heated
- Adjust portion size in 0.125 oz. increments up to 1 oz. per pump
- Durable stainless steel body
- Excellent evacuation maximizes product availability
- Server 82023-705 "Hot Fudge" Condiment Dispenser Knob
- Server 82023-202 "Butterscotch" Condiment Dispenser Knob
- Server 82023-001 "Chocolate" Condiment Dispenser Knob
- Server 82023-104 "Strawberry" Condiment Dispenser Knob
- Server 82558 White 2 Qt. Shallow Standard Fountain Jar
- Server 2 Qt. Orange Deep Standard Fountain Jar
- Server 2 Qt. Black Deep Standard Fountain Jar
|Server Products 83141 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||3 lb.|
|Width||8 7/16 Inches|
|Depth||7 1/8 Inches|
|Height||9 5/16 Inches|
|Dispensing Rate||1 oz.|
|Features|| Adjustable Portions|
Made in America
|Installation Type||Drop In|
|Type|| Fountain Pump|
Server Products 83141 Details
This Server 1 oz. stainless steel drop-in pump with lid is designed for dispensing directly from 48 oz. pouches (sold separately) with a 16 mm center fitting, dropped into a recessed heated cabinet or a slanted fountain pump station. The pump features a durable stainless steel construction and an easy-to-use handle to ensure effortless dispensing for guests. When using the pump with popular 48 oz. pouches, excellent bag evacuation is achieved, allowing you to serve portions down to the last drop and maximize revenue on toppings and condiments. Also, the exterior of the sleek stainless steel pump will remain clean when using bagged products, and pouches also make cleanup a breeze.
This pump is ideal for dispensing hot toppings like caramel, fudge, or house sauces that thin when heated. Thanks to the easy-to-use gauging collars, portion size is adjustable in 0.125 oz. increments up to a maximum of 1 oz. per pump. Additionally, the pump's discharge tube is angled to allow for serving on slanted surfaces, such as when using the pump in an angled fountainette.
Width: 8 7/16"
Depth: 7 1/8"
Height: 9 5/16"
Stem Clearance Height: 8 7/16"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item is free of the chemical Bisphenol A (BPA) and is safe for food contact.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register