Other Available Designations:
- Provides a customizable recycling solution without sacrificing style or a professional look
- Can be used individually or paired with additional Configure receptacles
- Wide, 1 stream opening that ensures hands-free disposal for increased sanitation
- Comes with a rigid plastic liner that has handles for easy transportation
- Liner has cinches for knot-free liner changes and venting channels for optimal airflow
- Comes with one "Mixed Recycling" label only, with both text and graphics for easy identification
- Front door provides simple waste access for quick emptying
- Ships fully assembled for immediate use
- Lavex Industrial 45 Gallon 3 Mil 40" x 46" Low Density Heavy-Duty Industrial Contractor Black Trash Bag / Can Liner - 50/Case
- Lavex Janitorial 45 Gallon 16 Micron 40" x 48" High Density Janitorial Can Liner / Trash Bag - 250/Case
- Li'l Herc 5014046 45 Gallon 1.2 Mil 40" x 46" Low Density Medium-Duty Black Trash Bag /Can Liner - 100/Case
- Lavex Janitorial 45 Gallon 12 Micron 40" x 48" High Density Janitorial Can Liner / Trash Bag - 250/Case
- Shipping Weight
- 90 lb.
- 29 1/8 Inches
- 19 1/2 Inches
- 37 15/16 Inches
- Opening Length
- 12 7/8 Inches
- Opening Width
- 7 7/16 Inches
- 45 Gallons
- Mixed Recyclables
- ADA Compliant
Made in America
- Lid Type
- Top Access Hole
- Liner Material
- Rigid Plastic
- Product Line
- Rubbermaid Configure
- Space Saving
- Recycling Bins
Customer questions about this product
Can this container be used outside?
Due to its open top design, this container should only be used indoors. If outdoor use is desired, we recommend pairing it with a compatible rain hood.
Rubbermaid 1961508 Details
Providing a customizable recycling solution without sacrificing style or a professional look, this Rubbermaid 1961508 Configure 45 gallon stenni gray mixed recycling indoor container offers guests a quick and easy way to dispose of their unwanted aluminum cans, glass or plastic bottles, and paper bags. Not only can it be used individually, it can also be paired with additional Configure containers to fit your specific needs. Its magnetic sides keep multiple receptacles connected and allow you to place them in a row or form them into an island for superior versatility. Plus, its top has a wide, 1 stream opening that ensures hands-free disposal for increased sanitation.
This recycling container comes with a rigid plastic liner that has handles for easy transportation. While its integrated liner cinches allow for knot-free liner changes, its built-in venting channels create optimal airflow, making the removal of waste faster and easier. The container's internal door hinge also prevents unsightly wall damage to help maintain a neat and clean appearance.
Constructed of heavy gauge steel with a durable, powder-coated finish, this container's exterior is corrosion resistant and built to withstand the rigors of everyday use. It comes with one "Mixed Recycling" label only, a colorful label that contains both text and graphics for easy identification. Its front door provides simple waste access for quick emptying. It also ships fully assembled for immediate use. With its sleek, smooth surfaces and contoured edges, this modern Configure recycling container is an ideal addition to any environmentally-conscious venue.
Opening Length: 12 7/8"
Opening Width: 7 7/16"
Width: 29 1/8"
Depth: 19 1/2"
Height: 37 15/16"
Door Width: 26 1/2"
Capacity: 45 gallon
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the criteria established by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), helping make your restaurant more accessible to people with disabilities.
This item has been evaluated by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) to meet specific properties and a limited range of hazards for product safety.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register