Regency 5" Polyurethane Work Table and Equipment Stand Caster with Brake
Other Available Types:
- Compatible with a wide range of work tables and equipment stands
- Brake included for mobile or stationary applications
- Mobility ensures equipment is easy to move aside for cleaning or service
- Raises equipment or tables by 6"
- Heavy-duty polyurethane design with a 300 lb. weight capacity
Regency Tables & Sinks
You May Also Need
The gauge and type of any stainless steel product can drastically change its use and application. Watch this video to learn more about Regency stainless steel!
Watch this brief video to learn how to install casters on your Regency work table. It's as easy as 1, 2, 3!
|Stem Diameter||1 1/2 Inches|
|Application||Mobile Storage and Tables / Stands|
|Number of Casters||1|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I install the casters?
- First, turn the nut at the top of the stem until it just barely fits into the leg. Once inserted, tighten it using the nut underneath for a secure fit. Check out our How to Install Casters on a Work Table Video to learn more.
- Can I put equipment on my work table?
- Smaller appliances like blenders or can openers should be fine. For maximum stability, we recommend limiting the placement of heavy objects on work tables. We have a great selection of equipment stands which are designed specifically to hold countertop equipment.
This Regency heavy-duty 5" polyurethane caster with brake helps turn any work table or equipment stand into a mobile work station. Unlike a stationary table or stand, a unit on wheels does not require multiple people to carry and relocate it for cleaning or maintenance; one employee can easily and quickly roll it aside whenever necessary! The attached brake also secures the unit in place for stationary applications, such as equipment operation or meal preparation. As a result, the caster provides maximum versatility. And, with a 300 lb. weight capacity, it provides excellent durability for heavy-duty needs.
Designed for smooth transportation, the caster even helps keep items on the surface of the table as still as possible, preventing any spills or falls. With a 5" diameter, the caster also raises the equipment or table by 6", which can help lift the work area to a more comfortable, ergonomic height.
Stem Diameter: 1 1/2"
Capacity: 300 lb.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
People Talk About:wheels table turn needs move little lean kick hard frequently
We found these to be very cumbersome to work with. Because they are not hard fastened, they tend to lean a little from the weight of the table. Consequently, the wheels do not turn very easily. Sometimes, we have to kick the wheel to turn it in the direction it needs to go. This would not be recommended for a table that is move frequently.Thank you for your feedback! We’re sorry you did not prefer this product. For recommendations, please contact our Customer Solutions team.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register