5" Polyurethane Work Table and Equipment Stand Caster with Brake
Other Available Types:
- Compatible with a wide range of work tables and equipment stands
- Brake included for mobile or stationary applications
- Mobility ensures equipment is easy to move aside for cleaning or service
- Raises equipment or tables by 6"
- Heavy-duty polyurethane design with a 300 lb. weight capacity
You May Also Need
Watch this brief video to learn how to install casters on your Regency work table. It's as easy as 1, 2, 3!
|Stem Diameter||1 1/2 Inches|
|Application||Mobile Storage and Tables / Stands|
|Number of Casters||1|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I install the casters?
- First, turn the nut at the top of the stem until it just barely fits into the leg. Once inserted, tighten it using the nut underneath for a secure fit.
- Can I put equipment on my work table?
- Smaller appliances like blenders or can openers should be fine. For maximum stability, we recommend limiting the placement of heavy objects on work tables. We have a great selection of equipment stands which are designed specifically to hold countertop equipment.
Use this Assure Parts heavy-duty 5" polyurethane caster with brake to help turn any work table or equipment stand into a mobile work station! Unlike a stationary table or stand, a unit on wheels does not require multiple people to carry and relocate it for cleaning or maintenance; one employee can easily and quickly roll it aside whenever necessary. The attached brake also secures the unit in place for stationary applications, such as equipment operation or meal preparation. As a result, the caster provides maximum versatility. And, with a 300 lb. weight capacity, it provides excellent durability for heavy-duty needs.
Designed for smooth transportation, the caster even helps keep items on the surface of the table as still as possible, preventing any spills or falls. With a 5" diameter, the caster also raises the equipment or table by 6", which can help lift the work area to a more comfortable, ergonomic height.
Stem Diameter: 1 1/2"
Capacity: 300 lb.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register