Not as stable as I would have hoped even though it has 6 legs and stabilizing struts. If you can have some thing fix mounted, I would go that rout.
Other Available Sizes:
- 16-gauge type 304 stainless steel top offers greater durability and corrosion-resistance than type 430
- Features a 4" backsplash with 1" return
- 780 lb. weight capacity
- Boasts a 30" x 84" work surface
- Open base allows for additional storage space
You May Also Need View All Items
- Regency Stainless Steel Double Deck Overshelf - 18" x 84" x 32"
- Regency 5" Swivel Stem Casters for Work Tables and Equipment Stands - 6/Set
- Regency 5" Heavy Duty Swivel Stem Casters for Work Tables and Equipment Stands - 6/Set
- Regency Stainless Steel Single Deck Overshelf - 12" x 84" x 19 1/4"
- Regency Stainless Steel Single Deck Overshelf - 18" x 84" x 19 1/4"
- Regency Stainless Steel Double Deck Overshelf - 12" x 84" x 32"
- Regency Table-Mounted Aluminum Bun Pan Rack for 30" and 36" Wide Work Tables - 6 Pan Capacity
- Regency 5" Polyurethane Work Table and Equipment Stand Caster
Add a versatile work space to your kitchen with this durable Regency 30" x 84" stainless steel open base work table.
This work table features a 16 gauge type 304 stainless steel top, which offers greater durability and corrosion resistance than type 430 stainless steel options, making it the ideal choice for your kitchen. It's perfect for a variety of tasks, making it extremely versatile. The 4" backsplash helps keep contents contained, while the open base design helps with easy cleaning. Assembly is simple using the included hardware.
This item meets the criteria established by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), helping make your restaurant more accessible to people with disabilities.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Durable Stainless Steel Shelf
Made of 16-gauge type 304 stainless steel, this shelf can support up to 1200 lb. of evenly distributed weight. The stainless steel material offers superior corrosion resistance and durability compared to other work tables made of 18-gauge stainless steel. Plus, it's easy to maintain and can be wiped clean at the end of the day. Built to last, stainless steel work tables are a great investment when cared for properly.
This work table boasts a 16-gauge stainless steel 4" backsplash to match the top. This guard helps protect your walls and floors from accidental spills, and it also prevents blenders, food processors, or any other small, light-weight pieces of equipment from falling off the back of the work surface.
With an open base, you can conveniently store ingredient bins underneath this table and cleaning under and around the table is a breeze.
Durable stainless steel cross bracing stabilizes the legs to ensure that your table won't crumble under the daily pressure of your busy operation.
Adjustable Bullet Feet
With 1" of adjustability, the adjustable stainless steel bullet feet allow you to level your table on uneven surfaces for the best possible stability.
Stainless Steel Legs
With 6 stainless steel legs, this table offers truly professional-grade performance and corrosion resistance for use in wet conditions
This table ships unassembled to save you on shipping costs. An allen wrench and set screws are included for easy assembly.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
Compare to Other Products
- Length:84 Inches
- Width:30 Inches
- Height:38 Inches
- Work Surface Height:34 Inches
- Backsplash Height:4 Inches
- Shelf Capacity:1,200 lb.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
People Talk About:fix legs mounted rout stabilizing stable struts
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register