$459.99/EachDiscounted shipping with Plus
|Buy 1 - 4||$509.00/Each|
Earn up to $15.27 back (1,527 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Everything you need for an efficient expediting station in a convenient kit
- 24" x 36" 16-gauge stainless steel work table
- Includes double deck overshelf and 18-gauge stainless steel undershelf
- 30" long, 120V, 650W strip warmer with toggle controls
- (4) 5" casters included, 2 with brakes
Works WithView All Items
- Regency 5" Heavy Duty Swivel Stem Casters for Work Tables and Equipment Stands - 4/Set
- Noble Chemical Excel Stainless Steel Cleaner / Metal Polish - Aerosol 18 oz. (AMR A142)
- Regency Stainless Steel Double Deck Overshelf - 18" x 36" x 32"
$209.99/EachOut Of Stock
- Regency Stainless Steel Single Deck Overshelf - 12" x 36" x 19 1/4"
- Regency Stainless Steel Single Deck Overshelf - 18" x 36" x 19 1/4"
- Regency 34" Galvanized Steel Leg with 5" Braking Caster for Work Tables with Galvanized Legs
- Regency Spec Line 20" x 20" x 5" Self Closing Drawer with Stainless Steel Front and Locks
- Regency 15" x 20" x 5" Drawer with Stainless Steel Front
Speed up order efficiency with this Regency 24" x 36" expeditor table kit!
Having a dedicated expediting station that you can wheel to different areas is a great way to boost efficiency and adapt to changing needs in your restaurant, but designing, sizing, researching, and ordering all of the components needed to make one takes valuable time and work. With this pre-sized kit, you can order everything you need to get a new expediting table set up and working in no time with minimal effort and stress!
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Keeps Food Warm
A ServIt 30", 650W strip warmer provides the power needed to keep finished orders at safe holding temperature while they wait to go out to hungry customers. This strip warmer features a heavy-duty stainless steel housing and built-in toggle controls to make operation as simple as flipping a switch, while the metal-sheathed calrod element and aluminum reflector work to provide precise heat that keeps food hot and other surfaces cool. The included power cord and NEMA 5-15 plug works with any standard 3-prong wall outlet, so you won't need to call the electrician, either.
Stainless Steel Construction
A Regency stainless steel work table serves as the base for this station. Featuring a 24" x 36" table top made from 16-gauge stainless steel and a set of 1 5/8" stainless steel legs, it can support approximately 530 lb.
Above the work table, a 12" deep stainless steel double deck overshelf provides a convenient place to mount your strip warmer, while also giving a bit of overhead storage for garnishes, hand tools, plates, and other commonly-used items.
Below the work table, an 18-gauge adjustable work table undershelf provide space to store anything else your station requires. The overshelf can support approximately 570 lb. (350 lb. on top, 220 lb. on bottom) while the undershelf can hold 320 lb.
Sturdy and Durable
The undershelf and overshelf use type 430 stainless steel. Type 304 stainless steel is used on the work table, which provides extra durability where it's needed most, while giving extra protection against rust and corrosion. The kit comes unassembled, but is easy to put together thanks to the simple and intuitive set screw installation. And to make your table mobile, it comes with a set of 5" casters (2 with brakes).
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
- Length:24 Inches
- Width:36 Inches
- Height:66 Inches
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register