Other Available Sizes:
- 16-gauge type 304 stainless steel top offers greater durability and corrosion-resistance than type 430
- Stainless steel cross bracing adds stability
- 780 lb. weight capacity
- Large table is perfect for multiple workers and a variety of prep tasks
- Adjustable stainless steel bullet feet
- Regency 5" Heavy Duty Swivel Stem Casters for Work Tables and Equipment Stands - 6/Set
- Regency 5" Swivel Stem Casters for Work Tables and Equipment Stands - 6/Set
- Regency 5" Polyurethane Work Table and Equipment Stand Caster
- Regency 5" Polyurethane Work Table and Equipment Stand Caster with Brake
- Noble Chemical Excel Stainless Steel Cleaner / Metal Polish - Aerosol 18 oz. (AMR A142)
- Regency Stainless Steel Caster Placement System
- Regency Adjustable Flanged Foot
Finish all of your daily prep work using this Regency 24" x 108" stainless steel commercial open base work table.
This work table features a 16 gauge type 304 stainless steel top, which offers greater durability and corrosion resistance than type 430 stainless steel options, making it the ideal choice for your kitchen. It's perfect for a variety of tasks, making it extremely versatile. The open base design helps with easy cleaning, and assembly is simple using the included hardware.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
16-Gauge Stainless Steel Shelf
This Regency commercial work table features a durable 16-gauge type 304 stainless steel shelf that can support up to 350 lb. of evenly distributed weight, making it more than capable of handling your daily prep tasks like pressing burger patties, chopping vegetables, or working with dough. It's ideal for bakeries, grocery stores, bars, and much more! Plus, it's long enough to accommodate multiple prep workers at once to increase efficiency.
Thanks to its open base, this work table is perfect for areas with floor drains. With no undershelf, it's easy to squeegee underneath the table for quick cleanup.
Durable stainless steel cross bracing helps stabilize the legs to help ensure that your table won't crumble under the daily pressure of your busy operation.
Adjustable Bullet Feet
With 1” of adjustability, the adjustable stainless steel bullet feet allow you to level your table on uneven surfaces for the best possible stability.
Stainless Steel Legs
This unit features stainless steel legs, including two in the middle, to offer truly professional-grade performance and corrosion resistance for use in wet conditions.
This table ships unassembled to save you on shipping costs. An allen wrench and set screws are included for easy assembly.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
- Length:108 Inches
- Width:24 Inches
- Height:34 Inches
- Weight Capacity:350 lb.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register