Great sink. My kitchen staff loves it. Our primary use for the sink is thawing. I would highly recommend buying the crossbars for it. Very sturdy Construction.
Other Available Sizes:
- Made of high-quality 16 gauge, type 304 stainless steel
- Designed with a 12" deep bowl and rounded corners for easy cleaning
- Galvanized steel legs and adjustable plastic bullet feet provide stability
- Includes a 3 1/2" basket strainer with 1 1/2" IPS drain connection
- Backsplash and rolled edges prevent splashes and overflow
- Regency ScrapLock 3 1/2" Locking Drain Strainer
- Regency Wall Mount Faucet with 8 1/2" Swivel Gooseneck Spout and 8" Centers
- Waterloo Wall Mount Faucet with 12" Gooseneck Spout and 8" Centers
$152.49/EachOut Of Stock
- Waterloo 0.65 GPM Low Profile Wall-Mounted Pre-Rinse Faucet with 8" Centers and 8" Add-on Faucet
$358.99/EachOut Of Stock
- Waterloo 1.15 GPM Low Profile Wall-Mounted Pre-Rinse Faucet with 8" Centers and 8" Add-On Faucet
$358.99/EachOut Of Stock
- Waterloo 2.6 GPM Wall-Mounted Pet Grooming / Utility Faucet with 8" Centers, 9' Coiled Hose, and Vacuum Breaker
$278.99/EachOut Of Stock
- Waterloo 2.6 GPM Wall-Mounted Pet Grooming / Utility Faucet with 8" Centers, 9' Coiled Hose, and 10" Add-On Faucet
$319.99/EachOut Of Stock
- Regency Twist Handle Waste Valve - 3 1/2" Sink Opening
Great for washing and rinsing, this Regency 22"stainless steel 1 compartment commercial sink is a versatile addition to your kitchen!
Designed with simplicity in mind, this 1 compartment sink is durable and compact. Perfect for smaller kitchens like the ones found in cafes, concession stands, and snack bars, this sink includes welded construction for overall strength and long-lasting use!
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
"Great sink. My kitchen staff loves it. Our primary use for the sink is thawing. I would highly recommend buying the crossbars for it. Very sturdy Construction."Read More Reviews
Durable Stainless Steel Construction
Made with a 16-gauge, type 304 stainless steel, this sink is corrosion-resistant and more durable than other sinks made from thinner, 18-gauge material. Plus, it's easy to maintain and can be wiped clean at the end of the day. Built to last, stainless steel sinks are a great investment when cared for properly.
With a 12" deep bowl perfect for washing pots or rinsing fruits and vegetables, you can make the most out of your 1 compartment sink. The bowls also features rounded corners that make it easy to clean.
A 1 1/2" raised rolled edge, which is 2" tall on the front and both sides helps contain splashes and overflow.
To conveniently catch food debris, this 3 1/2" drain basket prevents the drain from becoming clogged.
A 10" tall backsplash is included with (2) 1 1/8" diameter holes punched for a faucet (sold separately).
Galvanized Steel Legs
The legs elevate this sink to a comfortable working height while providing a sturdy platform for the bowl.
Adjustable Bullet Feet
Adjustable plastic feet provide additional stability and allow you to install this sink to best fit your needs.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
Compare to Other Products
- Length:22 Inches
- Width:28 1/2 Inches
- Height:44 3/4 Inches
- Work Surface Height:34 3/4 Inches
- Backsplash Height:10 Inches
- Left to Right:17 Inches
- Front to Back:23 Inches
- Depth:12 Inches
People Talk About:open sink size affrodably basin buying carrier common construction crossbars
this is really a heck of a deal - I would have liked a drainboard, but the fact that they all ship via common carrier made them a no-go. This shipped out quickly, affrodably, and it's the perfect size - I can put full size hotel pans in it, and whatever else, it has a nice deep basin, and when paired with the twist open T&S valve, I don't have to reach my hands down into the gunk to open the drain.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register