Other Available Sizes:
- Features an easily maneuverable 8" swing spout faucet
- Durable, type 304 stainless steel construction
- 3 1/2" basket strainers collect food debris to prevent clogs
- Includes 1 1/2" IPS drain connections
- Comes with all required installation hardware
- Regency 4" Wrist Handle Kit for Regency Faucets
$14.99/EachOut Of Stock
- Regency Hands Free Faucet Wand
- Noble Chemical Excel Stainless Steel Cleaner / Metal Polish - Aerosol 18 oz. (AMR A142)
- Waterloo Sound Dampening Patch for Sink Bowl Underside
- Waterloo Sound Dampening Patch for Sink Bowl Sides
- Waterloo Sound Deadening Patch Kit
- Green Drain GD35 3 1/2" Waterless Trap Seal
- Regency ScrapLock 3 1/2" Locking Drain Strainer
Great for washing, rinsing, and sanitizing, this Regency one compartment 10" x 14" x 10" stainless steel drop-in sink is a versatile addition to your food service operation.
Keep your restaurant up to code without sacrificing space with this hand sink with a single 10" x 14" bowl and a convenient back and side splash. This easy-to-clean, compact sink easily fits in tight spaces and securely attaches to the wall or a surface to open up floor space for other uses. Its attractive, yet simple design will be sure to encourage cleanliness in the kitchen.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Swing Spout Faucet
The 8" faucet with swing spout can be moved from left to right above the sink. With both hot and cold water capabilities, this drop-in sink is a practical solution in a variety of settings.
Removable Drain Basket
For proper drainage, a removable 3 1/2" IPS drain basket is included to eliminate the possibility of drain clogging. By regularly maintaining your drainage system, you will cut down on possible service and replacements costs.
Featuring a durable 16 gauge, 304 series stainless steel top with polished 18-gauge 304 series stainless steel bowls, this sink is built to last.
This hand sink has two holes punched on 4" centers to accept the included the faucet, and the hardware for installation is included. Simply connect your new sink and faucet to your facility's water lines to get to work!
Back and Side Backsplash
With the convenient back and side backsplash, water drips will be confined inside the sink and then directly drip down into the drain. This keeps water in the sink and off your walls and floor for optimal sanitation conditions.
Great for Small Spaces
This sink is designed to fit any sized space to ensure versatility and convenient washing for any establishment! The compact compartments make this sink ideal for small spaces like concession stands and snack bars.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
If you're choosing an undermount sink, the sink will install underneath the counter, so your cutout size should be about the same as the total, combined dimensions of your sink bowl(s) for a clean look. Your countertop must also have a finished edge around the cutout, since top of the bowl installs below the cut, leaving it exposed.
Compare to Other Products
- Left to Right:13 Inches
- Front to Back:19 Inches
- Depth:15 Inches
- Bowl Left to Right:10 Inches
- Bowl Front to Back:14 Inches
- Bowl Depth:10 Inches
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register