$16.99Ships free with Plus
Also Available In This Pattern:
- Perfect for use when serving ice cream, custard, or other sweet treats
- Elegant, upscale styling
- Handle is rimmed with a subtle embossment and has a smooth center panel for an eye-catching look
- Refined, 18/10 stainless steel for long-lasting durability
- As comfortable to hold as it is pleasing to the eye
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Helps create timeless table settings
|Reed & Barton RB112-002 Specs|
|Length||6 5/8 Inches|
|Stainless Steel Type||18/10|
Customer questions about this product
- What are the different weights for Flatware?
- Restaurant flatware comes in four different weights: forged, extra-heavy, heavy, and medium weight. The weight refers to the type and quality of the stainless steel and does not necessarily correspond to the heft of an item.
- Forged flatware is the thickest and strongest as it's made from a single piece of thick stainless steel and is extremely durable to withstand any commercial environment.
- Extra-heavy weight flatware is a premium grade and exudes a level of quality for finer establishments, feels sturdy, and is difficult to bend. It is made from either 18/0, 18/8, or 18/10 stainless steel.
- Heavy Weight Flatware is more durable than medium, and makes for a nice presentation for fast-casual or mid-level eateries.
- The lightest option is Medium Weight Flatware, also called economy weight, and is commonly sought after by the value-minded customer.
Reed & Barton RB112-002 Details
Create timeless table settings with this Reed & Barton RB112-002 Chestnut Hill 6 5/8" 18/10 stainless steel extra heavy weight dessert spoon! With an elegant, upscale styling, the Chestnut Hill line delivers a dining presentation your guests are sure to remember. This dessert spoon's handle is rimmed with a subtle embossment and has a smooth center panel for an eye-catching look and luxurious feel. It's perfect for use when serving ice cream, custard, or other sweet treats to your guests.
Producing premiere flatware since 1824, Reed & Barton provides foodservice professionals with a way to create an undeniable tabletop impression in any establishment. This specific piece is created from refined, 18/10 stainless steel for long-lasting durability, and is as comfortable to hold as it is pleasing to the eye. Manufacturing each product to the highest standards for a flawless appearance, Reed & Barton sets the stage for quality, sophisticated flatware.
Length: 6 5/8"
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register