Good replacement soup spoons. I always have a bunch of these around to easily replace when my employees accidentally throw them out, or people end up stealing them. It does happen, so plan accordingly.
Also Available In This Pattern:
- Perfect for serving soups and stews
- 18/0 stainless steel construction is durable and long-lasting
- Handle boasts an intricate, eye-catching design
- Fine, polished finish
- Great for completing table settings at weddings, banquets, and galas
Other Products from this Line
Acopa AtglenShop this Line
- Acopa Atglen 8 3/4" 18/0 Stainless Steel Medium Weight Dinner Knife - 12/Case
- Acopa Atglen 7 5/8" 18/0 Stainless Steel Medium Weight Dinner Fork - 12/Case
- Acopa Atglen 6 1/4" 18/0 Stainless Steel Medium Weight Teaspoon - 12/Case
- Acopa Atglen 7" 18/0 Stainless Steel Medium Weight Salad Fork - 12/Case
- Acopa Atglen 7 1/4" 18/0 Stainless Steel Medium Weight Dinner / Dessert Spoon - 12/Case
- Acopa Atglen 6" 18/0 Stainless Steel Medium Weight Cocktail / Oyster Fork - 12/Case
- Acopa Atglen 8 1/2" 18/0 Stainless Steel Medium Weight Tablespoon / Serving Spoon - 12/Case
- Acopa Atglen 18/0 Stainless Steel Medium Weight Flatware Set with Service for 12 - 60/Pack
- Acopa Atglen 7" 18/0 Stainless Steel Medium Weight Butter Spreader - 12/Case
Enhance the look of your tabletop presentation with this Acopa Atglen 6 1/4" 18/0 stainless steel mediumweight bouillon spoon.
Complete your table setting with this Acopa Atglen 6 1/4" bouillon spoon. Pair it with the rest of the Atglen line to create an upscale and attractive table setting. Your guests are sure to appreciate the tasteful design of this flatware, and it won't break your budget! Made of stainless steel, it will be a long lasting and complementary addition to your decor. Ideal for weddings, banquets, and galas, this flatware adds the perfect touch to your special events!
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
"This silver spoon is great addition to our restaurant. We use it for our small-portion soup bowl and our customers love it. it's also nice looking."Read More Reviews
This bouillon spoon boasts an intricate design at the bottom and a slim handle, and thanks to its subtlety it won't feel out of place in a casual dining atmosphere. Its polished finish offers a professional appearance, yet doesn't take the focus away from your perfectly-plated culinary creations.
18/0 Stainless Steel
Boasting an 18/0 stainless steel construction, this sleek flatware is best used in a casual and warm dining area.
Serve this bouillon spoon with your coffees, teas, desserts, and cereals to provide guests with an unforgettable dining experience.
An ever-expanding brand, Acopa is known for its high-quality items and exceptional value. From trendy dinnerware and timeless flatware to long-lasting glassware and stylish catering and beverage service supplies, Acopa is your destination for any tabletop and front of house need. Created with the consumer in mind, Acopa has the perfect solution for a variety of food service and hospitality establishments.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
- Forged flatware is the thickest and strongest as it's made from a single piece of thick stainless steel and is extremely durable to withstand any commercial environment.
- Extra-heavy weight flatware is a premium grade and exudes a level of quality for finer establishments, feels sturdy, and is difficult to bend. It is made from either 18/0, 18/8, or 18/10 stainless steel.
- Heavy Weight Flatware is more durable than medium, and makes for a nice presentation for fast-casual or mid-level eateries.
- The lightest option is Medium Weight Flatware, also called economy weight, and is commonly sought after by the value-minded customer.
- Length:6 1/4 Inches
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
|Ace Mart Valueline Shell 18/0|
|Admiral Craft Sheldon 18/0|
|Admiral Craft Shell 18/0|
|Central Restaurant Products Value Series Shell 18/0|
|Delco Laguna 18/0|
|ITI Nautilus 18/0|
|Liberty Ware Oceans 18/0|
|Royal Industries Seashell 18/0|
|Sysco Coral 18/0|
|Sysco Surf 18/0|
|Thunder Group Seashell 18/0|
|Update International Laguna 18/0|
|Update International Shelley 18/0|
|US Foods Superior Shell 18/0|
|Vollrath Mariner 18/0|
|Walco Fanfare 18/0|
|Winco Toulouse 18/0|
|World Tableware Brandware Coral 18/0|
|World Tableware Coquille 18/0|
People Talk About:spoons spoon great nice quality restaurant soup addition better buy
This spoon is on the heavier side but it holds a good amount of liquid. It is easy to clean and stain free when washed.
These are just perfect spoons, good quality, shape, size etc. I bought them for restaurant use but I took a few for my home because they are THAT good. Don't hesitate to buy them because it doesn't get much better. I'll be back for more.
I absolutely love this spoon. The round shape is perfect for soups or curries. Cant wait to use these. They appear to be durable and good quality.
This silver spoon is great addition to our restaurant. We use it for our small-portion soup bowl and our customers love it. it's also nice looking.
This spoon was a gift to my daughter. She loves it. It's not thin and flimsy. It feels like it has a bulkiness to the handle which actually give you a better grip on it. I may have to buy one for myself.
These are very elegant spoons for a very cheap price. It is very strong. It has a nice weight and feels nice. not light and cheap like some spoons.
These multipurpose spoons are excellent for our products. They have a great look and are sturdy for our restaurant. We will continue to purchase these as we need them.
This soup spoon is a great addition to our silverware collection and you can’t beat the price. It is sturdy and you can tell it’s a good quality
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register