R & V Works FF6-R 17 Gallon Outdoor Cajun Deep Fryer
- Comes with (6) fryer baskets and regulator hose
- Drain valve to easily empty used oil
- Feeds 150 people per hour
You May Also Need
Always fry like a pro with the Cajun Fryer from R & V Works! Utilizing a revolutionary burner flue, this fryer will provide an estimated 70 percent reduction in oil usage over traditional frying methods.
|R & V Works FF6-R Specs|
|Capacity per Fry Pot||8.5 gal.|
|Fryer Usage||High Production|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Burners||2|
|Number of Fry Baskets||6|
|Number of Fry Pots||2|
|Oil Capacity||17 gal.|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
|Total BTU||90,000 BTU|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- Can this be used for frozen french fries?
- Yes, you can fry frozen french fries, but processing large amounts of any frozen product will negatively affect the recovery time.
- Does this unit require assembly?
- Yes, this outdoor equipment requires assembly. For more information, please refer to the manufacturer's product literature.
R & V Works FF6-R Details
Hold fish fries, company picnics, and outdoor catered events the Cajun way with this R & V Works FF6-R outdoor Cajun deep fryer! Boasting 2 fry tanks, a 17 gal. total oil capacity and 90,000 BTU, this six basket portable deep fryer is built to handle the demands of large-scale events such as BBQ competitions, outdoor concession stands, and street fairs, letting you fry up large batches of fish, hush puppies, and French fries with ease.
This Cajun fryer's heat sources are specially positioned so that excess breading or batter will fall to the bottom of the fryer tank, avoiding harmful buildup and ensuring even heating throughout the wells. This prevents your fried foods from being scorched and keeps the fryer oil cleaner, resulting in up to 70% less oil usage when compared to similar units. For easy temperature monitoring, this Cajun fryer features a built-in dial thermometer for each tank.
For outdoor use only, the R & V Works FF6-R 17 gal. outdoor Cajun deep fryer features a carbon steel frame with charcoal gray finish to ensure that it will last for years to come. This model comes set up for liquid propane. To easily move it into place, it is mounted on a stand with 8" wheels. Assembly is required.
Left to Right: 91"
Front to Back: 20"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Portable LP Tank Connection
This unit uses a hose assembly that connects directly to a standard portable propane tank.
People Talk About:fryer lid baskets needed pieces chicken cut egg fry great
Love our fryer!!! We used it after the hurricane to do a fish fry for the first responders and for the community. We were able to quickly feed 1000 people. I love this thing
A well made piece of cooking equipment. Purchased for start up fried seafood and chicken outdoor restaurant, fairs and different outdoor events. Upon delivery, I inspected the contents in the box and received more than enough hardware to put unit together. Assemble was a breeze; however, I did need an extra hand to lift fryer onto the carriage as the fryer is heavy and awkward to lift with only one person (could have used engine hoist if necessary). Took about 1.5 hours for assembly. The only issue that I have is that the lid did not look like the lid on the picture. My lid did not have the cut-outs for the basket handles. This was not a major concern of mine as the cut-outs appears to only be there for aesthetic reasons. Aside from that, I am very happy with this item. Will definitely purchase another very soon.
Amazing!!! Worth every penny . It holds the temperature, made from great material. Cooked 400 pieces of chicken and the grease was still good. This is the way to go
0 out of 2 found this review helpfulWe used this fryer to fry a variety of egg rolls for the annual Pumpkin Fest, it worked great! It kept temperature just fine and was easy to move around. The six baskets were just what we needed to keep the egg rolls separated.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register