R & V Works FF4 12 Gallon Outdoor Cajun Deep Fryer with 1 Divider
- Comes with (4) fryer baskets and a regulator hose
- Drain valve to easily empty used oil
- Feeds 70 - 80 people per hour
- Divided fryer allows you to cook different products at the same time
- Can fry two 14 lb. turkeys
You May Also Need
R & V Works Cajun Deep Fryer Turkey Basket
$31.49 / Each
R & V Works Double 13" x 11" x 6" Fryer Basket with Front Hooks
$62.99 / Each
R & V Works Fryer Drain Hose for Cajun Deep Fryers
$9.99 / Each
|R & V Works FF4-D Specs|
|Capacity per Fry Pot||12 gal.|
|Fryer Usage||High Production|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Burners||2|
|Number of Fry Baskets||4|
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|Oil Capacity||12 gal.|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- Can this be used for frozen french fries?
- Yes, you can fry frozen french fries, but processing large amounts of any frozen product will negatively affect the recovery time.
- Does this unit require assembly?
- Yes, this outdoor equipment requires assembly. For more information, please refer to the manufacturer's product literature.
R & V Works FF4-D Details
Hold fish fries and outdoor catered events the Cajun way with this R & V Works FF4-D outdoor Cajun deep fryer! Boasting a 12 gallon oil capacity and 90,000 BTU of power, this four-basket, portable deep fryer is built to handle the demands of large-scale events such as BBQ competitions, company picnics, outdoor concession stands, and street fairs. Because it is a divided fryer, you can fry two different foods at the same time, allowing you to meet the needs of a large food menu.
This fryer's heat source is specially positioned so that excess breading or batter will fall to the bottom of the fryer tank, avoiding harmful buildup and ensuring even heating throughout the well. This prevents your fried foods from being scorched and keeps the fryer oil cleaner, resulting in up to 70% less oil usage when compared to similar units. For easy temperature monitoring, it features a built-in dial thermometer.
For outdoor use only, this 12 gallon outdoor Cajun deep fryer features a carbon steel frame with a charcoal gray finish to ensure that it will last for years to come. This model comes equipped with a liquid propane connection. To easily move it into place, it is mounted on a stand with 8" wheels.
Left to Right: 52"
Front to Back: 20"
Basket: 13 1/4" x 5 3/8" x 5 3/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Portable LP Tank Connection
This unit uses a hose assembly that connects directly to a standard portable propane tank.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register