R & V Works FF3 8.5 Gallon Outdoor Cajun Deep Fryer
- Comes with (3) fryer baskets and regulator hose
- Drain valve to easily empty used oil
- Feeds 65 - 70 people per hour
You May Also Need
Always fry like a pro with the Cajun Fryer from R & V Works! Utilizing a revolutionary burner flue, this fryer will provide an estimated 70 percent reduction in oil usage over traditional frying methods.
|R & V Works FF3-R Specs|
|Width||40 1/2 Inches|
|Capacity per Fry Pot||8.5 gal.|
|Fryer Usage||High Production|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Burners||1|
|Number of Fry Baskets||3|
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|Oil Capacity||8 1/2 gal.|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
|Total BTU||90,000 BTU|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- Can this be used for frozen french fries?
- Yes, you can fry frozen french fries, but processing large amounts of any frozen product will negatively affect the recovery time.
- Does this unit require assembly?
- Yes, this outdoor equipment requires assembly. For more information, please refer to the manufacturer's product literature.
R & V Works FF3-R Details
Fry up fish, French fries, hushpuppies, and more the Cajun way with this R & V Works FF3 outdoor Cajun deep fryer! Boasting an 8.5 gal. oil capacity and 90,000 BTU, this three basket portable deep fryer has the power to keep up with demand at fish fries, tailgating parties, BBQ's, and catered events, while still being compact enough for easy storage.
This fryer's heat source is specially positioned so that excess breading or batter will fall to the bottom of the fryer tank, avoiding harmful buildup and ensuring even heating throughout the well. This prevents your fried foods from being scorched and keeps the fryer oil cleaner, resulting in up to 70% less oil usage when compared to similar units. For easy temperature monitoring, it features a built-in dial thermometer.
For outdoor use only, the R & V Works FF3 8.5 gal. outdoor Cajun deep fryer features a carbon steel frame with charcoal gray finish to ensure that it will last for years to come. This model comes set up for liquid propane. To easily move it into place, it is mounted on a stand with 8" wheels.
Left to Right: 40 1/2"
Front to Back: 20"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Portable LP Tank Connection
This unit uses a hose assembly that connects directly to a standard portable propane tank.
People Talk About:Love fryer baskets tanks basket fish fries people tank 20lbs
I have had this beast for a couple month up here in Canada. It turns out food like a boss, Fryer chickens fit right in the included baskets so you can do 3 at a time. I've cooked turkeys, wings, fries, of course fish fries. The only problem I'm having with it now that it is colder is that the 90,000 BTU burner will freeze a 20lbs tank that is less then 1/2 full. So I keep 2 tanks handy to switch between until I buy a larger tank.
Love, love, love it. When I had the fish fry people were asking where did I get it from. I would not tell them, Sorry Hate people getting everything I get. This work so well, will be take it with me to other's houses and enjoy it. Thank you,
Ok I love this fryer .. We have this 3 basket fryer and we have the 6 basket .. Love the heavy construction of both .. We use these for many events throughout the year
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register