Prima Porta 6.5 lb. Hot Spicy Ham
- Generously seasoned for a bold and spicy kick of heat; deliciously juicy and tender
- Bake into stromboli for an Italian classic or stack on a baguette with caramelized onion
- Serve on a charcuterie tray with manchego or on a flatbread with arugula and peaches
- Great contrast to soft, flakey dough, melted cheese, and sweet roasted red pepper
- Formed into a thin, boneless log for easy, consistent slicing with improved yield
- Great alternative to capocolla
- Ships refrigerated
|Made in America||Yes|
|Package Size||6.5 lb.|
Customer questions about this product
- Why does my product weigh a different amount than what is listed?
- We have provided the nominal, or standard, weight for this product. Due to food preparation procedures, this product’s actual weight might be slightly different than stated.
- When will my refrigerated or frozen food product be shipped?
- In order to control the amount of time in transit for these perishable items, they are only shipped on select days of the week based on which shipping method you choose and the transit time to your location.
Ground: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Second Day: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Next Day: Orders ship Monday through Thursday.
Orders placed after the cutoff will ship the following Monday. If transit time allows for timely delivery to your location our warehouse may choose to ship some orders outside of these defined windows.
Orders placed on or just prior to a holiday could experience a slight delay in shipping.
Frozen and refrigerated items cannot ship in a quantity that requires Common Carrier shipping, as well as cannot be shipped outside of the United States.
Bake strong, zesty stromboli by stuffing it with Prima Porta 6.5 lb. hot spicy ham. Generously seasoned with a bold blend of spices, this deli meat packs a punch of heat that complements the ham's natural sweetness. The deli meat itself is deliciously succulent, contrasting with soft, melted provolone, sweet roasted red pepper, and light, flakey dough. Serve it on flatbread with arugula and peaches for a complex flavor profile, or arrange it on a charcuterie board with creamy goat cheese and manchego.
However it's served, this hot spicy ham is easy to prepare; just slice and serve! It's even formed into a thin, boneless log for convenient and consistent slicing. Plus, made with premium ham and other fine ingredients, it creates a robust addition to any deli sandwich or hot, savory appetizer.
From hot spicy ham to sweet Italian rope sausage, Prima Porta meat is prepared with fresh, premium ingredients and perfectly seasoned for juicy, robust flavor. Traditional Italian recipes ensure savory authenticity too, bringing rich, old-world cooking back to the table. As a part of the Clemens Food Group based in Hatfield, PA, Prima Porta prides itself on its wide selection of fine meats, commitment to excellence, and drive to provide top-rate service to customers nationwide.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is shipped refrigerated. You will need to ensure this item is stored at 41 degrees Fahrenheit or cooler.
People Talk About:prima lean kick imported hot ham great cuts cold coarse
we use the prima brand cold cuts a lot. this ham is very lean and of coarse has hot spicey kick to it.great with imported swiss on rye.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register