This popcorn is no better than any other commercial popcorn that is available. I bought it to see if it would make any difference and it did not. I buy the Reist brand from Webstaurant and it is exactly the same but a whole lot cheaper. Save your money and buy something else.
- Butterfly-style popcorn is widely used in movie theaters, stadiums, and carnivals
- Profitable menu item
- Carnival King 10 lb. Popcorn Salt
- Great Western 35 oz. Season-It Buttery Popcorn Salt - 12/Case
- LouAna 1 Gallon Pop-N-Lite Popping Oil - 4/Case
- LouAna 1 Gallon Butter Flavored Topping - 4/Case
- Carnival King PM850 8 oz. Commercial Popcorn Machine / Popper - 120V, 850W
- Carnival King PM50R Royalty Series 12 oz. Red Commercial Popcorn Machine / Popper - 120V
|Paragon 1022 Specs|
|Package Size||12 lb.|
Customer questions about this product
- What’s the difference between mushroom popcorn and butterfly popcorn?
- The primary difference between mushroom and butterfly popcorn is the shape of the kernel. Mushroom kernels are more round and compact which provides a larger surface area for coatings to stick to, making it perfect for gourmet confections such as kettle and caramel corn. Butterfly popcorn has a more irregular shape with a number of protruding wings that allow butter and salt to be trapped underneath, making it great for movie theatres and concession stands.
Paragon 1022 Details
Your patrons will love yellow butterfly popcorn made fresh from these Paragon 1020 Country Harvest popcorn kernels! Your place for popcorn products, Paragon has a great selection of concession favorites that are all Butterfly popcorn refers to the popcorn's irregular shape with light, fragile wings protruding from all sides. This style of popcorn works well for your establishment since the non-uniform shapes allow you to fill serving sizes with less product to maximize profits. In fact, butterfly popcorn is the preferred type for movie theaters, stadiums, and carnivals!
These kernels are easy to use in your 4-20 oz. popcorn kettle. Within minutes, you'll pop great-tasting popcorn with the recognizable yellow-white color, texture, and shape that your customers are looking for. Popcorn is a highly profitable item, and the popcorn craze would not be possible without first selecting the best kernels for your business. Then, enhance your popcorn with a pop of sweet or savory flavor using popcorn flavorings and seasonings, or stick to the widely popular, traditional salt and butter toppings. This 12.5 lb. bag of popcorn kernels will keep your busy concession stand, popcorn carnival cart, or movie theater in great supply!
Kernel Size: 69 k / 10g
Expansion Rate: 43
Moisture Content: 14%
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Other Products from this Line
People Talk About:popcorn kernels butterfly buy great pop unpopped air airtight always
Pop up really well in air popper, though there are always some nonpopped ones on the bottom but most butterfly popcorn does that. Great with soysauce or hotsauce as a light flavoring option or with a bit of nonfat mozerella cheese melted over it like nachos for some healthy choices. Popcorn also has high fiber an filling factor so it's a good snack!
These popcorn kernels make delicious popcorn. They pop into large butterfly shapes that take butter or caramel well. The price is great. The flavor is nutty and yummy.
This popcorn arrived fresh and popped very well for us with almost no unpopped kernels. Of course, 12 pounds of kernels goes a long way, so we store it in an air-tight container.
These kernels have proven to be the most consistent I've ever used, I have fewer unpopped kernels than ever and more voluminous popcorn than I've ever had before.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register