Other Available Fuel Types:
- 60" wide x 24" deep cooking surface
- Sturdy 1" thick polished steel griddle plate provides even heat distribution
- Heavy-duty, all welded stainless steel body with aluminized steel frame
- Cool bullnose front for safer and more comfortable cooking environment
- 3 1/2" grease gutter and (2) 6 qt. grease drawers for ease of cleaning
- Natural gas; 135,000 BTU
- Regency 48" Stationary Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows and Full Port Valve - 3/4"
$60.99 / Each
- Noble Chemical Griddle Kleen 32 oz. Liquid Grill / Griddle Cleaner - 4/Case
$42.49 / Case
- Noble Chemical QuikPacks Griddle Kleen 3 oz. Liquid Grill / Griddle Cleaner Packet - 40/Case
$42.49 / Case
- Regency 48" Mobile Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows, Full Port Valve, Restraining Device, and Quick Disconnect - 3/4"
$112.99 / Each
Please note that all items are sold as is, and all sales are final. To ensure that each product in WebstaurantStore Outlet will work correctly upon arrival, it is tested by an experienced technician prior to shipping. We recommend that you carefully read the product description, damage/use description, and other related product literature such as specification sheets and product manuals before placing your order.
Please inspect each item carefully when it arrives at your place of business. If you observe any damage not detailed in the description on this website that may have been caused during shipping, do not sign for the delivery and contact us ASAP.Cart Policy
Because Outlet items sell quickly on a first-come, first-serve basis, simply placing the item in your shopping cart for checkout at a later time does not guarantee a "hold" on the item.Warranty Policy
No Outlet products have a warranty unless otherwise specified. If the warranty is honored, it will be clearly noted in the description of the item. If you have any questions or concerns about a product even after reading the description and product literature, please contact us.
|Wolf AGM60-101 Specs|
|Depth||31 1/2 Inches|
|Height||15 1/4 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Width||60 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Depth||24 Inches|
|Work Surface Height||11 3/8 Inches|
|Burner BTU||27,000 BTU|
|Cooking Surface Material||Polished Steel|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Burners||5 Burners|
|Number of Controls||5|
|Plate Thickness||1 Inches|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Total BTU||135,000 BTU|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Scratch and Dent Wolf AGM60-101 Details
- New, never used.
- Scratches on the outside of unit.
- Dents across the back of unit.
- Bent leg on unit.
- Out of original packaging.
If you need a heavy-duty griddle that can keep pace with your busy kitchen even when dealing with a high volume of frozen product, the Wolf AGM60-NAT griddle is just what you need! Boasting a 1" thick polished steel cooking surface with excellent heat retention, this unit stands tough against rigorous daily use with blazing fast recovery that allows you to quickly move from grilling one product to another. Five high-output "U" shaped burners deliver 135,000 BTU of power for maximum efficiency, and are spread 12" apart on the griddle surface. Independent manual infinite heat controls mean that you can establish different cooking zones and effectively cook burgers, bacon, and other product at the same time.
For long-lasting durability that withstands a harsh commercial environment, this unit boasts a fully welded stainless steel body with an aluminized frame. The front ledge features a "cool bullnose" design that helps prevent your employees from burning themselves on the prep line. 4" adjustable legs raise the unit to a more comfortable working height, and when it's time for a thorough cleaning, (2) 6 qt. removable grease drawers both ease and expedite the process. A natural gas connection is required.
Left to Right: 60"
Front to Back: 31 1/2"
Height: 15 1/4"
Cooking Surface Dimensions:
Left to Right: 60"
Front to Back: 24"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register