Eagle Group SPDHT5 Portable Hot Food Table Five Pan - All Stainless Steel - Open Well, 240V Scratch and Dent
- Heavy duty stainless steel legs and undershelf
- 8" wide full length cutting board included
- Pans sold separately
You May Also Need View All Items
Eagle Group 418012 Flex-Master 18" Post Set for Overshelf System on Hot Food Tables
$63.99 / Set
Eagle Group 448012 Flex-Master 48" Post Set for Overshelf System on Hot Food Tables
$109.99 / Set
Eagle Group BS2-HT5 Stainless Steel Buffet Shelf with 2 Sneeze Guards for 5 Well Food Tables - 79" x 36"
$529.00 / Each
Eagle Group TSL-DB-HT5 79" x 10 1/2" Stainless Steel Tubular Tray Slide with Drop Brackets
plus $436.99 / Each
Eagle Group 421005 Flex-Master 10" x 79" Single Overshelf for 5-Well Hot Food Tables
$235.99 / Each
Eagle Group 421505 Flex-Master 15" x 79" Single Overshelf for 5-Well Hot Food Tables
plus $338.99 / Each
6 1/4" Deep Stainless Steel Spillage Pan / Water Pan
$83.99 / Each
Eagle Group 304141 Equivalent 6 1/4" Deep Aluminum Spillage Pan / Water Pan
$47.99 / Each
Please note that all items are sold as is, and all sales are final. To ensure that each product in WebstaurantStore Outlet will work correctly upon arrival, it is tested by an experienced technician prior to shipping. We recommend that you carefully read the product description, damage/use description, and other related product literature such as specification sheets and product manuals before placing your order.
Please inspect each item carefully when it arrives at your place of business. If you observe any damage not detailed in the description on this website that may have been caused during shipping, do not sign for the delivery and contact us ASAP.Cart Policy
Because Outlet items sell quickly on a first-come, first-serve basis, simply placing the item in your shopping cart for checkout at a later time does not guarantee a "hold" on the item.Warranty Policy
No Outlet products have a warranty unless otherwise specified. If the warranty is honored, it will be clearly noted in the description of the item. If you have any questions or concerns about a product even after reading the description and product literature, please contact us.
Electric steam tables are a great choice for catered events, cafeterias, and buffets. Watch this video to learn more about how your food service establishment could benefit from an electric steam table today.
|Eagle Group SPDHT5-240 Specs|
|Width||81 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||30 1/2 Inches|
|Height||34 1/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Pans||5|
|Top Material||Stainless Steel|
|Well Type||Open Well|
Customer questions about this product
- What's the difference between open well and sealed well steam tables?
- Open well tables can be used with spillage pans for moist heat holding, or without pans for dry heat holding of fried foods or other crispy items. This design allows the flexibility to have some of the wells using moist heat, and some of them using dry heat, at the same time. Open well tables do not have drains, so the spillage pans must be removed and emptied after service.
Sealed well tables do not need spillage pans; water is added directly to the well, and is emptied through a drain after service. However, sealed well tables should not be used for dry heat holding.
If you’re not sure which style is best for your needs, please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order!
Eagle Group SPDHT5-240 Details
- New; never used.
- Right rear bottom corner is crushed inward.
- Front bottom edge underneath is bent in 3 places.
- Right front top corner is bent.
- Right top end is bent front/back next to right well.
- Under-shelf is tweaked in the center causing to bend on front/back edges.
- Under-shelf bent on right/left ends.
- Original packaging damaged. Thanks to its 4" diameter casters, this Eagle Group SPDHT5 portable open well steam table lets you set up a hot food serving station at any location in your cafeteria, restaurant, or buffet. For superior stability and durability the Eagle Group SPDHT5 five open well steam table also features 1 5/8" diameter stainless steel legs and a sturdy stainless steel undershelf.
The Eagle Group SPDHT5 five well portable hot food table's 8" wide full length cutting board is mounted on quick-release drop brackets, so you can wheel the steam table through standard doorways with ease. Each of the Eagle Group SPDHT5 hot food table's 8" deep wells have a powerful 750W tubular style element.
Individual infinite controls offer up to 10 different holding temperature settings. 1" of fiberglass insulation on all sides helps maintain the five well steam table's internal temperatures, to prevent cold spots and provide consistent, even warming.
81 1/2"W x 30 1/2"D x 34 1/4"H
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 6-30P plug.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register