Scratch and Dent Garland M110XM Master Series Liquid Propane Heavy-Duty Upright Infrared Broiler with Two Broiling Chambers - 140,000 BTU
Other Available Fuel Types:
- Stainless steel front and sides
- (4) 17,500 BTU direct radiant, infrared burners per broiling chamber
- 6" adjustable legs
- 3-position adjustable racks
- Two independent heat controls per broiling chamber
- Large, removable grease containers
- Liquid propane
Garland / US Range
You May Also Need
Please note that all items are sold as is, and all sales are final. To ensure that each product in WebstaurantStore Outlet will work correctly upon arrival, it is tested by an experienced technician prior to shipping. We recommend that you carefully read the product description, damage/use description, and other related product literature such as specification sheets and product manuals before placing your order.
Please inspect each item carefully when it arrives at your place of business. If you observe any damage not detailed in the description on this website that may have been caused during shipping, do not sign for the delivery and contact us ASAP.Cart Policy
Because Outlet items sell quickly on a first-come, first-serve basis, simply placing the item in your shopping cart for checkout at a later time does not guarantee a "hold" on the item.Warranty Policy
No Outlet products have a warranty unless otherwise specified. If the warranty is honored, it will be clearly noted in the description of the item. If you have any questions or concerns about a product even after reading the description and product literature, please contact us.
|Garland / US Range M110XM-LP Specs|
|Height||72 1/8 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Width||24 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Depth||22 Inches|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Number of Burners||8|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
|Total BTU||140,000 BTU|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- Can I cancel my order for this Garland item if I change my mind?
- Because this item is built-to-order, the manufacturer will charge a 10% cancellation fee for orders where the item has already been built but not yet shipped.
Scratch and Dent Garland / US Range M110XM-LP Details
- New; never used
- Warranty expired
A grease container collects excess grease from the broiling chamber, and it is located outside the heat zone to reduce splatters and smoking during operation. The broiler grid is also removable for easy cleaning.
Left to Right: 34"
Front to Back: 34"
Height: 75 1/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register