Bunn 23400.0047 CWTF Twin-TC Automatic Thermal Carafe Coffee Brewer - 120/240V Scratch and Dent
- Brews up to 15 gallons of coffee per hour
- Accepts thermal carafes up to 8 1/2'' tall
- Built-in hot water faucet
- All stainless steel construction
- Integrated SplashGard funnel prevents burns
- Pourover backup system
- Perfect for cafes and diners
- Must be hard wired
Please note that all items are sold as is, and all sales are final. To ensure that each product in WebstaurantStore Outlet will work correctly upon arrival, it is tested by an experienced technician prior to shipping. We recommend that you carefully read the product description, damage/use description, and other related product literature such as specification sheets and product manuals before placing your order.
Please inspect each item carefully when it arrives at your place of business. If you observe any damage not detailed in the description on this website that may have been caused during shipping, do not sign for the delivery and contact us ASAP.Cart Policy
Because Outlet items sell quickly on a first-come, first-serve basis, simply placing the item in your shopping cart for checkout at a later time does not guarantee a "hold" on the item.Warranty Policy
No Outlet products have a warranty unless otherwise specified. If the warranty is honored, it will be clearly noted in the description of the item. If you have any questions or concerns about a product even after reading the description and product literature, please contact us.
|Depth||22 1/2 Inches|
|Height||17 1/4 Inches|
|Brewer Type||Thermal Server|
|Coffee Filter Size||9 3/4" x 4 1/4"-4 1/2"|
|Hot Water Faucet||Yes|
|Output||15 Gallons Per Hour|
|Water Source||Direct Connection|
Customer questions about this product
- I'd like to brew larger batches of coffee; how can I accomplish this?
- In order to brew a larger batch of coffee with this unit, or to use coffee with a heavier throw weight, you may need to upgrade to a gourmet funnel. These are deeper than the standard plastic funnels, and will provide more capacity for grounds and water without overflowing.
- What type of electrical wiring is required for this model?
- Items listed as 120/208V or 120/240V require 3 wire grounded installation and must be connected to a 208V or 240V service, respectively, in addition to a 120V connection. Items can be rated for both 120/208V and 120/240V and these items are commonly represented as 120/208-240V. This does not necessarily mean the item is dual voltage. Please refer to all specsheets and manuals for more details and specific installation requirements. Contact your electrician for help ensuring your equipment’s electrical specifications are right for your business.
The Bunn CWTF Twin-TC automatic thermal carafe coffee brewer can brew up to 15 gallons of coffee per hour directly into thermal carafes. Lined with glass or stainless steel, thermal carafes can keep your coffee hot and fresh for hours at self service stations or servers areas without the use of a warmer!
The Bunn CWTF Twin-TC thermal carafe coffee brewer has dual stainless steel funnels that provide enough clearance to accommodate up to 8 1/2" tall thermal carafes, sold separately. Additionally, a unique SplashGard funnel deflects hot liquids away from the hand to prevent burns.
The Bunn CWTF Twin TC automatic thermal carafe coffee brewer has a 120/240V, 26 amp, 6250 watt electrical rating.
Left to Right: 16"
Front to Back: 22 1/2"
Height: 17 1/4"
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Other Products from this Line
Commercial Coffee Makers / Brewers, Automatic
Coffee and Espresso
Coffee Mugs, Tea Cups, Cappuccino Cups, and Saucers
Sugar, Sweetener, and Creamer
Coffee Condiment Organizers
Coffee Stirrers and Coffee Straws
Frequently Purchased Together
People Talk About:coffee pots hot long maker pot machine love job carafes
We have a VERY busy breakfast cafe and brew coffee all day long with this machine. It does the job and we love brewing into thermal carafes to keep it hot without burning it.
Carson C. from Stick Boy Bread Co. Posted on 07/16/2014
this is a good coffee maker. we like the pots because even if you dont have them on the maker they stay hot. its does not take as long to make a pot of coffee.
Randall H. from Randys family restaurant Posted on 03/31/2012
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register