Scratch and Dent Beverage-Air SM58HC-W-02 58" 1-Sided White Milk Cooler with Stainless Steel Interior
- Tested to perform in ambient temperatures of 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- White-coated steel exterior and stainless steel interior; 1-sided design for moderate-use locations
- Self-latching doors and lids with safety bumpers; fits up to (16) 13" x 13" x 11" cases of milk
- Easy-to-use full electronic controls with automatic defrost and center floor drain for easy maintenance
- Uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant; 1/3 hp, 115V
You May Also Need
Please note that all items are sold as is, and all sales are final. To ensure that each product in WebstaurantStore Outlet will work correctly upon arrival, it is tested by an experienced technician prior to shipping. We recommend that you carefully read the product description, damage/use description, and other related product literature such as specification sheets and product manuals before placing your order.
Please inspect each item carefully when it arrives at your place of business. If you observe any damage not detailed in the description on this website that may have been caused during shipping, do not sign for the delivery and contact us ASAP.Cart Policy
Because Outlet items sell quickly on a first-come, first-serve basis, simply placing the item in your shopping cart for checkout at a later time does not guarantee a "hold" on the item.Warranty Policy
No Outlet products have a warranty unless otherwise specified. If the warranty is honored, it will be clearly noted in the description of the item. If you have any questions or concerns about a product even after reading the description and product literature, please contact us.
|Beverage-Air SM58HC-W-02 Specs|
|Depth||30 5/8 Inches|
|Height||41 1/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||55 Inches|
|Interior Depth||27 Inches|
|Interior Height||25 3/4 Inches|
|Access Type||Single Sided|
22.63 cu. ft.
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Refrigeration Type||Forced Air|
Customer questions about this product
- Are there any other available finishes for this milk cooler?
- A cow print finish is available on all Beverage Air milk coolers. Please contact Customer Solutions for details.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
Scratch and Dent Beverage-Air SM58HC-W-02 Details
- New, never used.
- No Warranty.
- Small scratches on the outside of unit.
- Dent and scratching in back, top right corner.
- Out of original packaging.
- Technician tested. Great for cafeteria settings, the Beverage-Air SM58HC-W-02 58" milk cooler ensures that milk is stored properly and easy to access. It's built with a white-coated steel exterior and stainless steel interior and features standard stainless steel lids, doors, adjustable hinges, and door latches. The heavy-duty epoxy-coated steel wire floor racks also help preserve the cooler's structural integrity, as they support the (16) 13" x 13" x 11" or (10) 19" x 13" x 11" milk cases that the cooler holds.
This model is built with a 1/3 hp refrigeration system that circulates eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. R290 is a specialized refrigerant with an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3. The cooler interior is maintained at temperatures between 36 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit, so you can be sure that milk is safe. Plus, the self-latching doors seal tightly with flexible compression gaskets, preventing cold air from escaping. An exterior thermometer and full electronic control make it easy to monitor and adjust the cooler during the day, as well.
At the end of the school or business day, use the 4" heavy-duty plate casters to roll the cooler aside to clean or perform routine maintenance. To keep the unit in place during the day, 2 of the casters include brakes. Plus, the doors and lids are outfitted with safety bumpers to eliminate sharp corners, ensuring that the unit is easy to move to the back-of-the-house whenever needed. Use the cylinder lock to secure the unit during off hours, and to keep the unit looking and performing in tip-top shape, take advantage of the centrally-located floor drain. Not only does this connect to a drain hose and hose adapter, but it simplifies cleaning. The cooler requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Depth: 30 5/8"
Height: 41 1/8"
Capacity: 22.63 cu. ft.
Height: 25 3/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register