Scratch and Dent Beverage-Air GF24HC-B 24 1/8" Black Glass Froster / Plate Chiller - 115V
- Stainless steel countertop with a raised edge provides extra workspace
- Black exterior with a stainless steel easy-glide lid and galvanized interior; no drain or plumbing required
- Includes 2 shelves and a bottom rack with 2 shelf ledges and 3 mounting points
- Maintains temperatures at -10 degrees Fahrenheit and clears coils with an adaptive defrost system
- Uses environmentally-friendly R290 refrigerant; 115V, 1/2 hp
You May Also Need
Please note that all items are sold as is, and all sales are final. To ensure that each product in WebstaurantStore Outlet will work correctly upon arrival, it is tested by an experienced technician prior to shipping. We recommend that you carefully read the product description, damage/use description, and other related product literature such as specification sheets and product manuals before placing your order.
Please inspect each item carefully when it arrives at your place of business. If you observe any damage not detailed in the description on this website that may have been caused during shipping, do not sign for the delivery and contact us ASAP.Cart Policy
Because Outlet items sell quickly on a first-come, first-serve basis, simply placing the item in your shopping cart for checkout at a later time does not guarantee a "hold" on the item.Warranty Policy
No Outlet products have a warranty unless otherwise specified. If the warranty is honored, it will be clearly noted in the description of the item. If you have any questions or concerns about a product even after reading the description and product literature, please contact us.
|Beverage-Air GF24HC-B Specs|
|Width||24 1/8 Inches|
|Depth||26 1/8 Inches|
|Height||33 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Width||15 7/8 Inches|
|Interior Depth||22 Inches|
|Interior Height||18 3/4 Inches|
|Capacity||4 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Shelves||2 Shelves|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
Scratch and Dent Beverage-Air GF24HC-B Details
Provide customers top-notch service by presenting cold beverages in frosted glasses or cold dishes on pre-chilled plates. With the Beverage-Air GF24HC-B 24 1/8" black glass froster / plate chiller, it's easy to chill beverage- or dinnerware so that guests receive their orders in temperature-appropriates vessels. The unit features a 4 cu. ft. interior with 2 standard shelves and a bottom rack. Two shelf ledges and 3 mounting points allow for storage flexibility.
The black steel exterior includes a stainless steel countertop that provides prep space. Raised edges border this surface to help prevent glasses and other items from falling. To load the cabinet, the stainless steel lid easily glides open and provides access to the galvanized interior. There, a 1/2 hp refrigeration system and R290 refrigerant maintain the temperature at -10 degrees Fahrenheit. R290 refrigerant is an environmentally-friendly option that boasts an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3. Adaptive defrost helps clear the coils of ice build-up throughout service, ensuring that the unit is performing its best. Plus, because no floor drain or additional plumbing is required, the froster is easy to install. A common 115V electrical connection is required.
Width: 24 1/8"
Depth: 26 1/8"
Height: 33 1/2"
Capacity: 4 cu. ft.
Width: 15 7/8"
Height: 18 3/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register