Scratch and Dent Avantco UDD-378-HC Black Kegerator / Beer Dispenser with 2 Double Tap Towers - (4) 1/2 Keg Capacity
Other Available Finishes:
- 4 shelves included for optional bottle and can storage
- 3 self-closing, locking doors to protect inventory
- LED interior lighting
- Includes 4 "D" system couplers
- 115V; 1/5 hp compressor; eco-friendly R-290 refrigerant
You May Also Need View All Items
Avantco 178REGULATP2 2-Gauge Primary CO2 Regulator
$53.99 / Each
Avantco 178A2PCKIT8 2 1/2" ADA Height Swivel Plate Casters with Mounting Hardware - 8/Set
$372.49 / Set
Avantco 178A3PCKIT8 3" Swivel Plate Casters with Mounting Hardware - 8/Set
$372.99 / Set
Avantco 178A4PCKIT8 4" Swivel Plate Casters with Mounting Hardware - 8/Set
$372.99 / Set
Avantco 178BEERWRNCH Draft Faucet Wrench
$15.49 / Each
Avantco 178CLIP Refrigeration Shelf Clip
$1.49 / Each
Avantco 178SHLFUBB37 Right, Left, or Middle Shelf for UBB-378 Series Back Bar Refrigerators - 21 5/8" x 21 1/4"
$62.49 / Each
Avantco 178TOWERQUAD 4 Tap Beer Tower - 3" Column
$299.99 / Each
Please note that all items are sold as is, and all sales are final. To ensure that each product in WebstaurantStore Outlet will work correctly upon arrival, it is tested by an experienced technician prior to shipping. We recommend that you carefully read the product description, damage/use description, and other related product literature such as specification sheets and product manuals before placing your order.
Please inspect each item carefully when it arrives at your place of business. If you observe any damage not detailed in the description on this website that may have been caused during shipping, do not sign for the delivery and contact us ASAP.Cart Policy
Because Outlet items sell quickly on a first-come, first-serve basis, simply placing the item in your shopping cart for checkout at a later time does not guarantee a "hold" on the item.Warranty Policy
No Outlet products have a warranty unless otherwise specified. If the warranty is honored, it will be clearly noted in the description of the item. If you have any questions or concerns about a product even after reading the description and product literature, please contact us.
Learn the difference between commercial kegerators, back bar coolers, and club top beer dispensers. Coming in different sizes with various features, our selection of beer dispensers will allow you to find a unit that fits your specific needs.
|Depth||27 3/4 Inches|
|Height||35 5/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||66 3/8 Inches|
|Interior Depth||21 7/8 Inches|
|Faucet Height||10 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Height||30 1/2 Inches|
|Tap Tower Height||16 Inches|
|Tap Tower Diameter||3 Inches|
|Capacity||25.8 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Left Side Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Side / Rear Breathing|
|Exterior Finish||Black / Stainless Steel|
|Number of Doors||3|
|Number of Kegs||4 Kegs|
|Number of Shelves||4 Shelves|
|Number of Taps||4 Taps|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Type||Kegerators / Beer Dispensers|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- I'd like to install casters on this unit. Do I need 8 casters?
- Yes, this item requires 8 casters. For convenience, we offer a kit with all of the casters and the M8-1.25mm x 20mm bolts required to mount them. See the Items You May Also Need section.
- What size CO2 tank do I need for this beer dispenser?
- The size of the CO2 tank you choose will be determined by the size of your beer dispenser unit and how often you are willing to refill the tank. Larger tanks will last longer than smaller tanks, but frequency and usage should also be taken into consideration. If you plan to store your CO2 tank inside the beer dispenser, then size will be a factor here since you will also need enough room to properly store your kegs. Your local beer supplier will be able to offer suggestions and show you the maximum tank size for your dispenser.
- Does Avantco warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- Avantco warrants new equipment sold to food truck customers to be operational for a period of 30 days from the date of delivery if installed and maintained correctly.
Scratch and Dent Details
Whether you operate a pub, banquet hall, catering service, or facilitate other special events, this Avantco UDD-378-HC beer dispenser is an excellent way to offer crisp, refreshing draft beer to your guests without investing in a complex built-in tap system! This unit features 2 double tap towers with a 10 1/4" faucet height that allows you to easily fill pint glasses and pitchers with local microbrews, international macrobrews, and everything in between. It holds (4) 1/2 kegs so you can stock up on one brew or offer customers a selection to choose from, and it even comes with 4 shelves for optional bottle or can storage. The doors themselves are not only self-closing to prevent potential energy loss, but also lock to prevent theft during off hours.
Unlike many competitive beer dispensers, this model ships with 4 "D" system couplers so that you can tap kegs right out of the box! This commercial kegerator features a black coated steel exterior and a 304 type stainless steel interior that is both durable and easy to clean, while a built-in drip tray further expedites end-of-day cleaning. It has a 1/5 hp refrigeration system that circulates environmentally-friendly R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant. R-290 refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
Depth: 27 3/4"
Height: 35 5/8"
Capacity: 25.8 cu. ft.
Width: 66 1/4"
Depth: 21 3/4"
Tap Tower Dimensions:
Column Diameter: 3"
Faucet Height: 10 1/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register