Scratch and Dent Avantco UDD-1-HC-S Single Tap Kegerator Beer Dispenser - Stainless Steel, (1) 1/2 Keg Capacity
- Holds (1) 1/2 keg
- 1 tap tower with a 10 1/4" faucet height
- Digital controls for easy-to-read temperature display
- Includes a "D" system keg coupler
- 115V; 1/6 hp compressor uses eco-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
You May Also Need View All Items
Micro Matic 1241S Plastic 1-Way Beer Gas Distributor with Safety
$19.99 / Each
Micro Matic 430A-10E 10 lb. Aluminum CO2 Cylinder
plus $129.99 / Each
Avantco 178TOWERDBL 2 Tap Tower - 3" Column
$118.99 / Each
Avantco 178TOWERQUAD 4 Tap Beer Tower - 3" Column
$299.99 / Each
Avantco 178TOWERTRP 3 Tap Beer Tower - 3" Column
$129.99 / Each
Beverage-Air RC-500 Rapid Chill Countertop Mount Glass Froster
plus $1,197.22 / Each
Avantco 178REGULATP2 2-Gauge Primary CO2 Regulator
$44.99 / Each
Avantco 178BEERWRNCH Draft Faucet Wrench
$12.99 / Each
Please note that all items are sold as is, and all sales are final. To ensure that each product in WebstaurantStore Outlet will work correctly upon arrival, it is tested by an experienced technician prior to shipping. We recommend that you carefully read the product description, damage/use description, and other related product literature such as specification sheets and product manuals before placing your order.
Please inspect each item carefully when it arrives at your place of business. If you observe any damage not detailed in the description on this website that may have been caused during shipping, do not sign for the delivery and contact us ASAP.Cart Policy
Because Outlet items sell quickly on a first-come, first-serve basis, simply placing the item in your shopping cart for checkout at a later time does not guarantee a "hold" on the item.Warranty Policy
No Outlet products have a warranty unless otherwise specified. If the warranty is honored, it will be clearly noted in the description of the item. If you have any questions or concerns about a product even after reading the description and product literature, please contact us.
Add Avantco beer dispensers to your establishment to effectively serve consistent refreshments to your guests! They come in 1, 2, and 3 keg models and have up to 4 towers, allowing you to dispense multiple beers at once.
Learn the difference between commercial kegerators, back bar coolers, and club top beer dispensers. Coming in different sizes with various features, our selection of beer dispensers will allow you to find a unit that fits your specific needs.
Learn how to use a Carel PJEZ controller on an Avantco refrigerator to set the low temperature limit.
|Width||23 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||30 1/4 Inches|
|Height||39 3/4 Inches|
|Interior Width||19 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Depth||18 1/8 Inches|
|Faucet Height||10 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Height||28 5/8 Inches|
|Overall Height||55 3/4 Inches|
|Tap Tower Diameter||3 Inches|
|Compressor Location||Rear Mounted|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Kegs||1 Keg|
|Number of Taps||1 Tap|
|Type||Kegerators / Beer Dispensers|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does this Avantco kegerator come with all of the accessories needed for operation?
- While this unit does come with a coupler, you will also need a CO2 tank, CO2 regulator, and gas hoses.
- What size CO2 tank do I need for this beer dispenser?
- The size of the CO2 tank you choose will be determined by the size of your beer dispenser unit and how often you are willing to refill the tank. Larger tanks will last longer than smaller tanks, but frequency and usage should also be taken into consideration. If you plan to store your CO2 tank inside the beer dispenser, then size will be a factor here since you will also need enough room to properly store your kegs. Your local beer supplier will be able to offer suggestions and show you the maximum tank size for your dispenser.
- What if my Avantco cooler doesn’t seem to be getting cold enough throughout the cabinet?
- Make sure that you are loading it properly, and not overloading it. This unit is designed for cans, bottles, and similar items that naturally enable good airflow within the cabinet. Overloading the cooler with cases and boxes will interrupt the airflow and negatively impact the unit’s performance.
- Can this unit be used with an external CO2 tank?
- Yes, the Avantco UDD2/3/4/48/60/72 have spots on the right-hand side opposite the compressor, while the Avantco UDD1 have spots in the back, where you can drill out holes for use with external CO2 lines.
- Can this kegerator be used to dispense ciders?
- No. Beverages such as cider, wine, and coffee have high levels of acidity, and dispensing them through this unit may damage its internal parts and have adverse effects on the product being dispensed. As designed, this unit is intended to dispense beer only. This model can be easily converted to be wine-safe, by swapping out the faucet, shank, beer hose, and coupler for stainless steel or wine-friendly equivalents.
- Does Avantco warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- Avantco warrants new equipment sold to food truck customers to be operational for a period of 30 days from the date of delivery if installed and maintained correctly.
Scratch and Dent Details
- New; never used.
- Vent grille on back is broken loose at the top of the vent.
- Temp control display is broken loose.
- Vent grille is dented inward at the bottom.
- Original packaging damaged.
- Technician tested.
Unlike many competitive beer dispensers, this model ships with a coupler so that you can tap a keg right out of the box! This commercial kegerator features a sleek stainless steel finish and a 1 1/2" thick stainless steel top that is both durable and extremely simple to clean, while a built-in drip tray further expedites end-of-day cleaning. It has a 1/6 hp refrigeration system that circulates environmentally-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant. R290 refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
Width: 23 1/2"
Depth: 30 3/4"
Height: 39 3/4"
Width: 19 1/2"
Depth: 18 1/8"
Height: 28 5/8"
Tap Tower Dimensions:
Column Diameter: 3"
Faucet Height: 10 1/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register