Scratch and Dent Avantco SS-2R-G-HC 54" Stainless Steel Glass Door Reach-In Refrigerator
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel exterior and interior with LED lighting
- Features 2 locking and self-closing doors with double-pane tempered glass to enhance product visibility
- Perforated interior rear air duct for better air flow
- Digital temperature controller with automatic defrost function
- Eco-friendly R290 refrigerant; 115V, 1/4 hp
- 2 year Parts and Labor Warranty ensures long-lasting peace of mind
You May Also Need
Avantco 178SHELFRAIL Shelf Rail - 2/Set
$17.49 / Set
Avantco 178BUNPNRAIL Bun Pan Rail - 2/Pack
$29.49 / Pack
Avantco 178SHELFCFD Left / Right Coated Wire Shelf - 20 7/8" x 25 3/16"
$47.49 / Each
Avantco 178BUNPNFULL 16 Pan Aluminum End Load Sheet / Bun Pan Rack for Reach-Ins - Unassembled
$236.99 / Each
Please note that all items are sold as is, and all sales are final. To ensure that each product in WebstaurantStore Outlet will work correctly upon arrival, it is tested by an experienced technician prior to shipping. We recommend that you carefully read the product description, damage/use description, and other related product literature such as specification sheets and product manuals before placing your order.
Please inspect each item carefully when it arrives at your place of business. If you observe any damage not detailed in the description on this website that may have been caused during shipping, do not sign for the delivery and contact us ASAP.Cart Policy
Because Outlet items sell quickly on a first-come, first-serve basis, simply placing the item in your shopping cart for checkout at a later time does not guarantee a "hold" on the item.Warranty Policy
No Outlet products have a warranty unless otherwise specified. If the warranty is honored, it will be clearly noted in the description of the item. If you have any questions or concerns about a product even after reading the description and product literature, please contact us.
Taking the time to clean your refrigerator condenser coils can decrease energy costs and increase the longevity of your refrigerator! Watch this video to learn how to clean refrigerator coils.
The SS series glass door reach-in refrigerators from Avantco are specially designed to accommodate the heavy-duty cold storage that restaurants need. Learn more by watching this video!
Looking for a refrigerator to complete your commercial kitchen? Check out the Avantco A or SS series! With standard, innovative features, we're confident that one of these units is the right model for you.
Learn how to use a Carel PJEZ controller on an Avantco refrigerator to set the low temperature limit.
|Depth||32 1/4 Inches|
|Height||82 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Width||49 3/8 Inches|
|Interior Depth||27 1/8 Inches|
|Interior Height||60 1/4 Inches|
|Capacity||41.3 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Construction||All Stainless Steel|
|Dutch Half Doors||No|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||6|
|Temperature Range||33 - 40 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- Will this unit fit full size food pans?
- Yes, as a standard feature, this unit accepts full size food pans.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- How do I correctly install the shelves into this unit?
- To promote proper air flow through your Avantco unit, please ensure that the wire ledges on the shelves are positioned toward the back of the unit. These ledges help keep enough space between your product and the back wall so that cold air can adequately circulate through the cabinet. Incorrectly installing the shelf ledges can restrict airflow, causing the temperature in the bottom of your unit to rise.
- Does Avantco warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- Avantco warrants new equipment sold to food truck customers to be operational for a period of 30 days from the date of delivery if installed and maintained correctly.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Scratch and Dent Details
Providing impressive performance and dependable durability, this Avantco SS-2R-G-HC 54" stainless steel glass door reach-in refrigerator is engineered to hold your cold food investments in a food safe environment. Designed with a 430 stainless steel door and exterior sides, the unit features a sleek appearance that's matched with its ability to withstand busy, high-volume kitchens. Plus, the interior is 304 stainless steel, giving the unit superior corrosion resistance and cleanability; it won't degrade with or become damaged by the inevitable spills and messes. As a result, it's easier for your employees to maintain during the hustle and bustle of their daily tasks. For ultimate storage flexibility, this refrigerator comes with 6 epoxy coated shelves with a versatile shelf slide design that can accept full size food pans! LED interior lighting works to illuminate your products, while also being more energy efficient than standard incandescent lighting. Designed for your utmost convenience, the unit is sure to accommodate your ever-evolving needs as your business grows, expands, and transforms over time.
Programmed to maintain temperatures from 33-40 degrees Fahrenheit, this refrigerator ensures that all food products are held in a proper, food safe environment to preserve their quality and integrity. To help achieve this, the robust, bottom-mounted 1/4 hp compressor runs on eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. In addition, the bottom-mounted design makes it easy for employees to load and unload products due to the raised bottom shelf. For maximum structural rigidity, the entire cabinet is foamed-in place using polyurethane insulation.
An automatic defrost feature and a digital temperature control with digital display are integrated for intuitive use. Each glass door includes a self-closing mechanism, which enables easy access at all times, while also allowing you to see what's inside the refrigerator without opening it to let cold air escape. A set of casters provides the unit with mobility for cleaning. This item requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Depth: 32 1/4"
Height: 82 1/2"
Capacity: 41.3 cu. ft.
Width: 49 3/8"
Depth: 27 1/8"
Height: 60 1/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Other Products from this Line
People Talk About:fridge awesome happier sodas looks inventory floor fits eye easy
This fridge is awesome! The clear doors make it easy to see what you have and keep a close eye on your inventory. I couldn't be happier!
This fridge looks so awesome out on the floor. It is fully stocked with craft sodas and the fridge fits the same look. Couldn't be happier.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register