Scratch and Dent Avantco DLC47-HC-B 47" Black Curved Glass Refrigerated Deli Case
- Curved glass front and LED lighting to best showcase fresh deli product
- Durable black exterior with a 21" deep countertop for convenient workspace
- Six epoxy coated shelves; four are adjustable to accommodate different sized products
- Digital controller for easy operation and automatic defrost for easy maintenance
- Uses eco-friendly R290; 1/4 hp, 115V
You May Also Need
Please note that all items are sold as is, and all sales are final. To ensure that each product in WebstaurantStore Outlet will work correctly upon arrival, it is tested by an experienced technician prior to shipping. We recommend that you carefully read the product description, damage/use description, and other related product literature such as specification sheets and product manuals before placing your order.
Please inspect each item carefully when it arrives at your place of business. If you observe any damage not detailed in the description on this website that may have been caused during shipping, do not sign for the delivery and contact us ASAP.Cart Policy
Because Outlet items sell quickly on a first-come, first-serve basis, simply placing the item in your shopping cart for checkout at a later time does not guarantee a "hold" on the item.Warranty Policy
No Outlet products have a warranty unless otherwise specified. If the warranty is honored, it will be clearly noted in the description of the item. If you have any questions or concerns about a product even after reading the description and product literature, please contact us.
Deli cases are a great way to display cold salads, meats, and cheeses. Avantco offers a full line of quality deli cases for an affordable price. Check out this video to learn more!
Watch this video to see how easy it is to set or change the temperature on the Carel IR33 controller used on our Avantco CFD series freezers!
|Width||47 1/4 Inches|
|Depth||32 1/2 Inches|
|Height||42 7/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||43 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Depth||26 3/4 Inches|
|Interior Height||26 3/4 Inches|
|Capacity||11.9 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Display Case Type||Refrigerated|
|Installation Type||Floor Model|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||6|
|Refrigeration Type||Gravity Coil|
|Service Type||Full Service|
|Temperature||33 - 40 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- I'd like to install casters on this unit. Do I need 4 casters?
- Yes, this item requires 4 casters. For convenience, we offer a kit with all of the casters and the M8-1.25mm x 20mm bolts required to mount them. See the Items You May Also Need section.
- Does Avantco warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- Avantco warrants new equipment sold to food truck customers to be operational for a period of 30 days from the date of delivery if installed and maintained correctly.
Scratch and Dent Details
- New; never used
- Small dent on glass connecting to base
- Left back door is a little sticky Attractively present your fresh cheese, meat, and other refrigerated deli items with the Avantco DLC47-HC-B 47" black curved glass refrigerated deli case! With a smooth, curved glass design, this contemporary case keeps contents sanitary while beautifully displaying them on six epoxy-coated shelves. Crisp, internal LED lighting provides superior visibility for your products. Having a deli case is sure to boost your impulse sales, because customers can clearly see the products you're offering behind the strong, damage-resistant glass front. A durable black coated steel exterior combines with the painted aluminum and 304 stainless steel interior for long-lasting durability.
For optimal temperature retention, this deli case features foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation that protects the integrity of your refrigerated goods. A 1/4 hp compressor keeps the unit operating at temperatures between 33-40 degrees Fahrenheit, while circulating R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. The digital temperature controller ensures quick temperature readability, and for convenience, the unit has an auto defrost function. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
Width: 47 1/4"
Depth: 32 1/2"
Height: 42 7/8"
Capacity: 11.9 cu. ft.
Width: 43 1/4"
Depth: 26 3/4"
Height: 26 3/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
Avantco DLC82-HC-B 82" Black Curved Glass Refrigerated Deli Case
Avantco DLC36-HC-B 36" Black Curved Glass Refrigerated Deli Case
Avantco DLC64-HC-B 64" Black Curved Glass Refrigerated Deli Case
People Talk About:top bagels display love machine sell truck wheels driver down
2 out of 2 found this review helpfulThe price is competitive. But the shipping is pricy. We ordered the shipping with liftgate, but the truck arrived without any lift machine. The driver had to push the machine out of the truck. The other down thing for this one is no wheels on the bottom, no way to move by yourself. They should put wheels there.We appreciate your review, Min! If you are looking to purchase the casters for this deli case, please visit the product page and look under the "You May Also Need" section. If you have any questions please contact our Customer Solutions team.
We love our Deli Case! We mostly use it to display our bagels and cream cheeses. Before we bought this, we were struggling to sell bagles, but now that they are on display, we have tripled the amount of bagels we sell everyday.
So, I have a love hate relationship with this thing. The spacing inside is awkward and there is not much flexibility. The top shelf is honestly unusable when placed on the top slot manly because of the vents on the top (interior). So... its a sexy looking unit, but that's not enough.Thank you for your feedback! We’re sorry you did not prefer this product. For recommendations, please contact our Customer Solutions team.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register