Scratch and Dent Avantco CPSS-88-HC 88 3/4" 16 Tub Stainless Steel Deluxe Ice Cream Dipping Cabinet
- Displays up to 16 ice cream tubs; space beneath to store 12 back-up tubs
- Durable stainless steel exterior provides sharp aesthetic appeal
- Features stainless steel shelf on top of canopy for spoons, samples, and other supplies
- Offers digital temperature control with auto defrost feature
- Uses R290 refrigerant, 115V, 1 hp
- 2-year warranty ensures long-lasting peace of mind
You May Also Need View All Items
Regency 11" Ice Cream Dipper Well and Faucet Set
plus $98.99 / Each
Regency 15" Ice Cream Dipper Well and Faucet Set
plus $122.49 / Each
Regency Dipper Well Installation Kit
plus $30.99 / Each
Avantco 178A4PCKIT8 4" Swivel Plate Casters with Mounting Hardware - 8/Set
$308.49 / Set
Avantco 178A3PCKIT8 3" Swivel Plate Casters with Mounting Hardware - 8/Set
$308.49 / Set
Avantco 17818320 Tub Holder Clip for CPW-68-HC, CPSS-68-HC, CPW-47-HC, and CPSS-47-HC
$3.59 / Each
Avantco 17814190 Tub Cover for CPW-68-HC, CPSS-68-HC, CPW-47-HC, and CPSS-47-HC
$17.49 / Each
Regency 7" Ice Cream Dipper Well and Faucet Set
plus $84.99 / Each
Please note that all items are sold as is, and all sales are final. To ensure that each product in WebstaurantStore Outlet will work correctly upon arrival, it is tested by an experienced technician prior to shipping. We recommend that you carefully read the product description, damage/use description, and other related product literature such as specification sheets and product manuals before placing your order.
Please inspect each item carefully when it arrives at your place of business. If you observe any damage not detailed in the description on this website that may have been caused during shipping, do not sign for the delivery and contact us ASAP.Cart Policy
Because Outlet items sell quickly on a first-come, first-serve basis, simply placing the item in your shopping cart for checkout at a later time does not guarantee a "hold" on the item.Warranty Policy
No Outlet products have a warranty unless otherwise specified. If the warranty is honored, it will be clearly noted in the description of the item. If you have any questions or concerns about a product even after reading the description and product literature, please contact us.
|Width||88 3/4 Inches|
|Height||51 1/4 Inches|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Container Display Capacity||16 Cans|
|Container Storage Capacity||12 Cans|
|Total Container Capacity||28 Cans|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Can I install a dipper well on this product?
- Yes. This dipping cabinet includes pre-drilled holes, spaced 4 inches apart, on the rear of the unit for mounting a dipper well.
- Why is my ice cream tub spinning when I scoop?
- As the ice cream gets low, the tub no longer has the weight to remain in place. The cover of the tub has 4 slots for the included clips (packaged separately) that can be used to provide extra holding power to the tub as to prevent unwanted spinning.
- Does Avantco warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- Avantco warrants new equipment sold to food truck customers to be operational for a period of 30 days from the date of delivery if installed and maintained correctly.
Scratch and Dent Details
- New; never used
- Minor dents and scratches throughout bottom of unit
- Metal on bottom of unit slightly warped
- Bottom left corner scuffed
- Slight marks throughout Display, merchandise, and serve a delicious variety of ice cream flavors with this Avantco CPSS-88-HC stainless steel deluxe ice cream dipping cabinet! Holding up to 16 ice cream tubs at a time, the unit is perfect for ice cream shops, candy stores, dessert bars, and cafeterias. The frozen storage space beneath the display even provides six epoxy-coated shelves for holding up to 12 tubs of back-up flavors, making it a convenient unit for businesses with limited space.
Outfitted with a glass canopy, the dipping cabinet is perfect for front-of-house applications. A deep shelf is built on top of the canopy, too, which is ideal for placing sampling spoons, cups, promotional materials, and prepared orders. Not only does the canopy prevent customers from contaminating the product, but it ensures crystal-clear visibility for merchandising purposes. By showcasing bright, fruity or dark, decadent flavors behind the glass and illuminating it with LED lighting, you tempt customers into trying a bite - or a few! An easy lift-up clear lid helps to retain cold air around the product for a safe holding environment. Because it's fast and easy to use, it is perfect for those busy rush hours or constant streams of customers in the summer months!
This dipping cabinet ensures optimal performance by operating with a 1 hp refrigeration system that circulates environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant to maintain temperatures between -15 to -8 degrees Fahrenheit. R290 refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. Control the unit and program your preferred settings with intutive digital controls, which also offer a convenient auto defrost feature.
With a stainless steel design, the unit is built for long-lasting durability and natural rust- and corrosion-resistance. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
Width: 88 3/4"
Height: 51 1/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register