Scratch and Dent Avantco CBE-72-HC 72" 4 Drawer Refrigerated Chef Base
- 1,100 lb. weight capacity; 1 3/4" stainless steel top with marine edge
- Each drawer holds 2 full size food pans, 4" deep
- Stainless steel exterior for durability
- Environmentally-friendly R290 refrigerant
- 1/5 hp, 115V
Other Products from this Line
Avantco CBE-36-HC 36" 2 Drawer Refrigerated Chef Base
plus $2,969.00 / Each
Avantco CBE-52-HC 52" 2 Drawer Refrigerated Chef Base
plus $3,239.00 / Each
Avantco CBE-60-HC 60" 2 Drawer Refrigerated Chef Base
plus $3,409.00 / Each
Avantco CBE-48-HC 48" 2 Drawer Refrigerated Chef Base
plus $3,129.00 / Each
Avantco CBE-84-HC 84" 4 Drawer Refrigerated Chef Base
plus $4,179.00 / Each
Please note that all items are sold as is, and all sales are final. To ensure that each product in WebstaurantStore Outlet will work correctly upon arrival, it is tested by an experienced technician prior to shipping. We recommend that you carefully read the product description, damage/use description, and other related product literature such as specification sheets and product manuals before placing your order.
Please inspect each item carefully when it arrives at your place of business. If you observe any damage not detailed in the description on this website that may have been caused during shipping, do not sign for the delivery and contact us ASAP.Cart Policy
Because Outlet items sell quickly on a first-come, first-serve basis, simply placing the item in your shopping cart for checkout at a later time does not guarantee a "hold" on the item.Warranty Policy
No Outlet products have a warranty unless otherwise specified. If the warranty is honored, it will be clearly noted in the description of the item. If you have any questions or concerns about a product even after reading the description and product literature, please contact us.
Learn how to use a Carel PJEZ controller on an Avantco refrigerator to set the low temperature limit.
|Width||72 3/8 Inches|
|Depth||32 1/8 Inches|
|Height||25 7/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||60 5/8 Inches|
|Interior Depth||27 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Height||16 1/2 Inches|
|Capacity||16 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Number of Drawers||4|
|Temperature Range||33 - 40 Degrees F|
|Top Capacity||1,100 lb.|
|Top Style||Marine Edge|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What kinds of pans can I use in my refrigerated prep table?
- While various configurations combining traditional 1/3 size, 1/6 size, and other food pan sizes are possible, it's important to refer to your equipment's Specification Sheet and/or Owner's Manual to see what pan sizes and configurations are recommended. Certain accessories may be needed in order to use pans of a different size than what is recommended. It is also important to note that mixing and matching pans from different manufacturers may result in the pans not fitting properly.
- Does Avantco warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- Avantco warrants new equipment sold to food truck customers to be operational for a period of 30 days from the date of delivery if installed and maintained correctly.
Scratch and Dent Details
Provide a convenient place to hold and store cold foods right where they are needed by adding this Avantco CBE-72-HC 72" 4 drawer refrigerated chef base to your kitchen! As a space and productivity solution for your kitchen, this chef base makes it easy to increase efficiency by placing countertop cooking equipment right on top of the chef base where you store your cold ingredients. This base features a durable 1 3/4" stainless steel top that can hold up to 1,100 lb. of weight. Equipped with a marine edge, the unit's top helps to contain drips and spills for easy cleanup.
Each drawer in this unit can hold up to 2 full size food pans (sold separately). The digital temperature control allows you to set the interior of the unit to hold your prepared foods and ingredients at safe temperatures between 33 and 40 degrees Fahrenheit.
The stainless steel construction adds extended durability in a busy kitchen environment. For greater ease of cleaning, casters come included so that you can move the unit away from the wall. The refrigeration system uses a 1/5 hp compressor and R290 refrigerant, which is a safe and environmentally-responsible choice for your business. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection.
Width: 72 3/8"
Depth: 32 1/8"
Height: 25 7/8"
Capacity: 16 cu. ft.
Width: 60 5/8"
Depth: 27 1/2"
Height: 16 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
People Talk About:equipment kitchen right service fit fast excellent easily drawers described
Good quality, as described on the image, helpful customer service and fast shipping. Will buy again merchandise from here. Thank you much for your service.
excellent addition to our kitchen it is wide enough to hold 72 total inches of equipment. Keeps all our food supplies cold and fresh.. only issue is getting the right 1/3 pans to fit the drawers.
This is a great refrigeration unit because i can easily place equipment on top of it . I have my range and griddle right above it . Very useful when you have limited space for your kitchen !
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register