Use it for tacos, meats, veggies, fish etc but heats unevenly and takes some time to regain heat, plastic knobs and stickers peal off. Got one year or so out of two of these, pay the extra $$ if you're using one daily.
Customers Also Viewed
- 20 1/2" deep plate
- Welded stainless steel construction
- Two manual controls
- Grease chute for easy cleaning
- 40,000 BTU
You May Also Need View All Items
- Alto-Shaam 5016089 Combitherm 31 3/4" x 34 5/16" Stationary Open Front and Back Combi Oven Stand
$971.20 / Each
- Regency 48" Stationary Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows and Full Port Valve - 3/4"
$60.99 / Each
- Alto-Shaam 5016090 Combitherm 30 11/16" x 36 1/4" Mobile Open Front and Back Combi Oven Stand
$1,264.80 / Each
- Alto-Shaam SH-2903 Stainless Steel Wire Shelf for Combitherm Combi Ovens
$108.80 / Each
- Alto-Shaam WC-22541 Cherry Wood Chips - 1.25 cu. ft.
$88.80 / Each
- Alto-Shaam SH-23000 Roasting Rack for Combitherm Combi Ovens - Holds (6) Chickens
$50.40 / Each
- Alto-Shaam SH-23619 Roasting Rack for Combitherm Combi Ovens - Holds (8) Chickens
$136.00 / Each
Please note that all items are sold as is, and all sales are final. To ensure that each product in WebstaurantStore Outlet will work correctly upon arrival, it is tested by an experienced technician prior to shipping. We recommend that you carefully read the product description, damage/use description, and other related product literature such as specification sheets and product manuals before placing your order.
Please inspect each item carefully when it arrives at your place of business. If you observe any damage not detailed in the description on this website that may have been caused during shipping, do not sign for the delivery and contact us ASAP.Cart Policy
Because Outlet items sell quickly on a first-come, first-serve basis, simply placing the item in your shopping cart for checkout at a later time does not guarantee a "hold" on the item.Warranty Policy
No Outlet products have a warranty unless otherwise specified. If the warranty is honored, it will be clearly noted in the description of the item. If you have any questions or concerns about a product even after reading the description and product literature, please contact us.
|APW Wyott GGM-24S Specs|
|Depth||26 3/4 Inches|
|Height||15 3/4 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Width||23 3/4 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Depth||19 1/2 Inches|
|Burner BTU||22,500 - 25,000 BTU|
|Cooking Surface Material||Polished Steel|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Number of Burners||2 Burners|
|Number of Controls||2|
|Plate Thickness||1 Inches|
|Power Type||Field Convertible, Natural Gas|
|Total BTU||50,000 BTU|
Customer questions about this product
- I see that this gas unit is "field-convertible." What does that mean?
- Gas equipment is factory-set to use either natural gas or liquid propane. Field-convertible equipment allows your unit to accept the other gas type (so for example a natural gas unit could be converted to use liquid propane), but this conversion must happen before it is used. For safety reasons, we recommend having a qualified service professional perform the conversion.
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Scratch and Dent APW Wyott GGM-24S Details
- New; never used
- Out of original packaging
- No scratches or dents
Bring the mouth-watering taste and smell of sizzling, grilled foods to your establishment with the convenient APW Wyott GGM-24S 24" countertop griddle -- great for making pancakes, hot dogs, burgers, eggs, hash browns, and more! The two "U" burners produce a combined total of up to 40,000 BTUs of cooking power, adjustable from high to low via two manual controls, that is ideal for takeout restaurants, snack bars, or concession stands.
This welded, stainless steel griddle is designed for durability, featuring a 3/4" thick polished steel griddle plate that can withstand repeated use in your busy commercial kitchen. A 3" high, sloped stainless steel backsplash keeps grease spatters on the griddle where they belong, while the included grease chute drains excess into a removable steel grease collection drawer for maximum convenience. Plus, the pilot light can be lit without removing the front panel!
Left to Right: 24"
Front to Back: 26 3/4"
Height: 15 3/4"
Left to Right: 23 3/4"
Front to Back: 19 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA).
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
Resources and Downloads for
APW Wyott GGM-24S
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAPW Wyott GGM-36i 36" Countertop Griddle - 75,000 BTU
$2,230.00 / Each
- APW Wyott GGM-48i 48" Countertop Griddle - 100,000 BTU
$2,965.00 / Each
People Talk About:heats daily extra fish heat knobs meats peal plastic regain
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register