$18,184.00/EachShips free with Plus
Login for details
Earn up to $545.52 back (54,552 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Self-contained Capsule Pak is top-mounted to maximize interior storage space
- Panels are constructed of durable 26-gauge, corrosion-resistant, embossed, galvanized steel
- Aluminum floor seals the structure and adds a durable surface for storage
- Features a self-closing door with cam lift hinges and deadbolt locking handle
- Designed for outdoor use and includes a weather protection kit
Works WithView All Items
- Curtron CZN-6-PR-4080 Curtronizer 40" x 80" Polar Reinforced Freezer / Refrigerator Strip Door - NSF Listed
Norlake KODF810-CX Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 1853 lb.
- 96 Inches
- 120 Inches
- 79 Inches
- Nominal Width
- 8 Feet
- Nominal Depth
- 10 Feet
- Height (with refrigeration unit)
- 100 Inches
- Nominal Height
- 6 3/5 Feet
- Refrigeration Unit Height
- 21 Inches
- 11.33 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 208 - 230 Volts
- 404 cu. ft.
- Compressor Location
- Top Mounted
- Door Style
- Door Type
- LED Lighting
Made in America
- With Floor
- 1 HP
- Plug Type
- NEMA 6-15P
- Refrigerant Type
Customer questions about this product
- How can I determine the size of this product's interior?
- The interior of a Norlake cooler can be determined by subtracting 8" from each exterior measurement. Each side panel is 4" thick, and each exterior measurement contains two panels. For Norlake freezers, the panels will be 4"-5" thick, so subtracting 8"-10" from each exterior measurement will give you a good idea of interior size.
- My city or state has special requirements for walk-in refrigeration - what do I need to know before purchasing this item?
- Chicago residents: Chicago residents are required to install a pressure relief valve in their walk-in cooler. If you are installing in Chicago, please contact Special Orders prior to making your purchase.
Oregon residents: The state of Oregon charges a tagging fee for inbound shipments of this item. You will be contacted regarding this fee after placing your order.
If you have any questions, please contact Special Orders prior to making your purchase.
- Where will the door be located on my walk-in unit?
- The "Walk-In Floor Plans" document on this page has a diagram with all of the possible floor plan options for Norlake walk-in units. This shows the standard and alternate door configurations for each size option.
If you are interested in one of the alternate door configurations, first choose whether you want a left or right door hinge and then check the dropdowns at the top of the page - additional door configurations will be shown there, if any are available, and you can then select the right door configuration code for your application, using the codes in the diagram as a guide. If you don't see an "Optional - Alternate Floor Plans" dropdown, no alternate configurations are available for this particular unit.
Be aware that on units with wall-mounted refrigeration, selecting an alternate door configuration will move the refrigeration unit to the wall opposite the door, for proper airflow.
If you do not choose another floor plan, you will be shipped the standard configuration.
- Will I need any additional components for my outdoor walk-in?
- Yes, depending on the state in which you live, you may need additional accessories for your unit to be compliant with your local codes.
- When I order this product, can I request liftgate delivery?
- This item is too large and heavy for a liftgate. It can be delivered with a truck-level loading dock or forklift. Contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you would like to discuss other delivery options.
Norlake KODF810-CX Details
The Norlake Kold Locker 8' x 10' x 6' 7" outdoor walk-in freezer offers versatility and superior storage space all in one rugged, easy-to-assemble unit!
An innovative, self-contained, top-mounted Capsule Pak cooling unit provides 100% usable interior storage space by utilizing a flush coil design, which keeps all cooling components outside the walk-in freezer. Ambient controls and a refrigeration hood ensure the Capsule Pak functions properly at temperatures down to - 20 degrees Fahrenheit.
The 1 hp, 208-230V cooling unit has a temperature range of - 10 to - 8 degrees Fahrenheit. The self-contained Capsule Pak installs easily and uses R449A refrigerant.
The panels on the Norlake Kold Locker outdoor walk-in freezer are made of coated 26-gauge, corrosion-resistant, embossed galvanized steel. The panels are insulated with 4" thick CFC-free HFC polyurethane to maintain consistent temperatures. An aluminum floor seals the structure and provides a durable surface for storage.
A weather protection kit is included to protect the Kold Locker from the elements. It includes 35 mm-thick roof materials, flashing strips, and roof trim.
A self-closing door secures easily to the Norlake Kold Locker walk-in with cam lift hinges and has a 26" opening. A NL9800 deadbolt locking handle with independent padlock and an inside safety release protects your supplies and your employees. A convenient digital thermometer ensures safe temperatures are maintained, and a vapor-proof light provides excellent interior visibility.
Height (without refrigeration unit): 79"
Height (with refrigeration unit): 100"
Capsule Pak Height: 21"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA).
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This unit comes with a NEMA 6-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register