$18,968.00/EachShips free with Plus
Login for details
Earn up to $569.04 back (56,904 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Self-contained Capsule Pak is top-mounted to maximize interior storage space
- Panels are constructed of durable 26-gauge, corrosion-resistant, embossed, galvanized steel
- Aluminum floor seals the structure and adds a durable surface for storage
- Features a self-closing door with cam lift hinges and deadbolt locking handle
- Electric vaporizer elminates the need for a drain line
Works WithView All Items
Norlake KLF77810-CX Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 1733 lb.
- 96 Inches
- 120 Inches
- 91 Inches
- Nominal Width
- 8 Feet
- Nominal Depth
- 10 Feet
- Height (with refrigeration unit)
- 116 Inches
- Nominal Height
- 7 3/5 Feet
- Refrigeration Unit Height
- 25 Inches
- 12.83 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 208 - 230 Volts
- 473 cu. ft.
- Compressor Location
- Top Mounted
- Door Style
- Door Type
- LED Lighting
Made in America
- With Floor
- 1 1/2 HP
- Plug Type
- NEMA 6-20P
- Refrigerant Type
Customer questions about this product
- Will ordering door kickplates on my walk-in extend the lead time?
- If your walk-in is eligible for a Quick Ship 2-day Shipping time, please note that adding modifications such as kickplates will extend the lead time beyond two days.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway ?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
- When I order this product, can I request liftgate delivery?
- This item is too large and heavy for a liftgate. It can be delivered with a truck-level loading dock or forklift. Contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you would like to discuss other delivery options.
Norlake KLF77810-CX Details
The Norlake Kold Locker 8' x 10' x 7' 7" indoor walk-in freezer offers versatility and superior storage space all in one easy-to-assemble unit!
An innovative, self-contained, top-mounted Capsule Pak cooling unit provides 100% usable interior storage space by utilizing a flush coil design, which keeps all cooling components outside the walk-in freezer.
The 1 1/2 hp, 208-230V cooling unit has a temperature range of -10 to -8 degrees Fahrenheit. The self-contained Capsule Pak installs easily and uses R449A refrigerant.
The panels on the Norlake Kold Locker indoor walk-in freezer are made of coated 26-gauge, corrosion-resistant, embossed galvanized steel. The panels are insulated with 4" thick CFC-free HFC polyurethane to maintain consistent temperatures. An aluminum floor seals the structure and provides a durable surface for storage.
An electric vaporizer unit evaporates condensed water inside the walk-in, eliminating the need for a drain line.
A self-closing door secures easily to the Norlake Kold Locker walk-in with cam lift hinges and has a 26" opening. A NL9800 deadbolt locking handle with independent padlock and an inside safety release protects your supplies and your employees. An externally-mounted digital thermometer allows you to easily verify that the walk-in is maintaining the correct temperature, while a vapor-proof light provides excellent interior visibility.
Height (without refrigeration unit): 91"
Height (with refrigeration unit): 116"
Capsule Pak Height: 19"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This unit comes with a NEMA 6-20P plug.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA).
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register