Nemco 56050-3 CanPRO Heavy Duty Side Cut Manual Can Opener - Security Model
$458.15/EachShips free with Plus
- Helps to open cans quickly and easily
- Accommodates padlocks for security
- Cuts the side of a can to prevent jagged edges and contamination
- Operates without the use of gears for smooth, low-maintenance operation
- Simple disassembly for easy cleaning and sanitation
- Made of stainless steel and aluminum, nickel-plated parts for long-lasting durability
Customers Also Viewed
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
This Nemco manual can opener will lessen the stress on your elbows and let you say goodbye for good to "lift, slam, puncture, and rip" can opening methods! See just how easy this can opener is to use and learn how change the cutter housing.
|Nemco 56050-3 Specs|
|Bar Length||9 1/2 Inches|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Base Style||Screw Down|
|Installation Type||Table Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Manual Can Opener Type||Heavy Duty|
|Number of Turns per #10 Can||6|
Customer questions about this product
- What's the difference between a heavy duty can opener and a standard duty can opener?
- Both heavy and standard duty can openers can open the same types of cans, and operate in a similar manner. A standard duty can opener is a bit smaller, with a shorter handle that may require more turns to open the same can. A heavy duty can opener is larger and features a more heavy-duty construction. As a result, it's capable of opening more cans per day. If you'd like more information about how to choose the right one for your needs, check out our can opener buying guide!
Nemco 56050-3 Details
Open your cans quickly without the risk of overstressing your elbow with the Nemco 56050-3 CanPRO compact security model can opener! This can opener is designed to accommodate padlocks (sold separately) to ensure that your can opener stays safe from vandalism and tampering. The CanPRO's innovative design cuts from the side of the can, instead of on top, to make sure the cutter never contaminates food and the lid can come off without any jagged edges. The handle operates entirely without the use of gears, guaranteeing smooth and low-maintenance operation, while the cutter housing can be quickly removed with the pull of a pin for easy cleaning. For long-lasting durability, the whole unit is made of stainless steel and aluminum nickel-plated parts, and after the cutter housing is removed the whole unit can be washed in a dishwasher.
Height: 9 1/2"
Handle Radius: 6"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This is a manufacturer original product and is backed by the Nemco quality guarantee.
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register