Customers Also Viewed
- Helps to open cans quickly and easily
- Convenient clamp under the base can be attached to countertops without drilling holes
- Cuts the side of a can to prevent jagged edges and contamination
- Operates without the use of gears for smooth, low-maintenance operation
- Simple disassembly for easy cleaning and sanitation
- Made of stainless steel and aluminum, nickel-plated parts for long-lasting durability
Nemco 56050-2 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 5 lb.
- Bar Length
- 9 1/2 Inches
- Base Material
- Stainless Steel
- Base Style
- Cans per Day
- Dishwasher Safe Made in America NSF Listed
- Installation Type
- Table Mounted
- Manual Can Opener Type
- Heavy Duty
- Number of Turns per #10 Can
- Power Type
- Manual Can Openers
Nemco 56050-2 Details
Open your cans quickly without the risk of overstressing your elbow with the Nemco 56050-2 CanPRO compact clamp can opener! This can opener features a convenient clamp on the underside of its base so that you can attach and remove it without drilling holes into your valuable countertops. The CanPRO's innovative design cuts from the side of the can, instead of on top, to make sure the cutter never contaminates food and the lid can come off without any jagged edges. The handle operates entirely without the use of gears, guaranteeing smooth and low-maintenance operation, while the cutter housing can be quickly removed with the pull of a pin for easy cleaning. For long-lasting durability, the whole unit is made of stainless steel and aluminum nickel-plated parts, and after the cutter housing is removed the whole unit can be washed in a dishwasher.
Height: 9 1/2"
Handle Radius: 6"
This item has been certified by NSF International to meet applicable product standards on public safety, health, and / or the environment.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.